THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Yo, K! Thats a hella price you picked them Royals for!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Sorry But I Can't Get Down With That NonSense
smh.gif
...... Maybe Someone In Here Will Convince Me Otherwise Tho
nerd.gif

Back Today With Another Pickup.......... Got These In From A Friendly NT'r For $310 Shipped..... Marked As "B-Grades" But I Can't Seem ToFind A Single Flaw In Them..... Unfortunately They Are Size 13's And Not My Size 10, Thus Will Be Going To A Close Friend Here Locally That I'veConverted Into A FoamDome.... Last Pair I Need Too To Complete My HOH Trio
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ Nope.

Exactly why I still don't have a pair of Foam Lites. Don't like them, never will.

grin.gif

word ???, damn damn damn...

alot of people told me they like they way i was rocking the Yi's and the Kryptonates

still dont like em?

and NVW i agree, if those skyposites are close to anything in the pic, and people see them being worn it will convince a few heads

This dude So Much Sole is goin in....
smh.gif
save some for the rest of the Foam heads lol. I'd be maaad salty right now if all those were my size (even thoughthat HOH pair was).

I can't eff with those Skyposites...maybe they'll grow on me like the Lites have...don't really think so though.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ Nope.

Exactly why I still don't have a pair of Foam Lites. Don't like them, never will.

grin.gif

Ehh... I agree on the foam lites, but the skyposites.... They Have an appeal to them. You just gotta work em out knawmean? Like Nasty Nas says, "who's got more style than son do ". then again...... I'm always in a POSITive state of mind..
grin.gif

IMO....NO released foamposite shoe should cost more than a DS pair of royal foam ones (OG, 2007 retro, or HOH retro)...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

^ I agree except for MAYBE the Voltage Foam Pro.
personally i wouldn't do it....$250-350 DS or VNDS maybe....

the carbon fiber flightposites might the only shoe i'd shell out over $400 for but that's just something personal between me and those....iknow...hypocrite...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

I can't see myself spending more than 100 on any flightposite. Just don't catch my eye like regular Foam 1's and Pros. CF FP's are dope though.

I love posting that pic.
pimp.gif

And from one of my old eastbay mags.

I can't see myself spending more than 100 on any flightposite. Just don't catch my eye like regular Foam 1's and Pros. CF FP's are dope though.

I love posting that pic.
pimp.gif

you woudn't pay retail for these?
eek.gif

3220771743_c13e57b0a9.jpg

I've been pretty surprised by the Skyposites, I didn't think they'd look nearly as good as they do...still not feeling the price though.

Does anyone know if the Zinc FP2s are also releasing on January 16?

Yo Sherlock those are VICIOUS!! great come up!!

....jealous of all the people that can wear sample sizes lol

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I love posting that pic.
pimp.gif

you woudn't pay retail for these?
eek.gif

3220771743_c13e57b0a9.jpg

that pic makes me want to throw mine on just gotta pick up an outfit to rock those with

Damn you Sherlock...those are dope...

How much you drop on em if you don't mind? I saw em end at like 152 with reserve not met.

Fresh...those J.Kidd FPs are sooo clean. I wish I could get a pair for what you paid for yours
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom