THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

^^^they make use of the material but aren't an actual posite shoe, still a much appreciated shoe nonetheless because anything with the material can beappreciated in this thread.....

Posite fiend - i remember the voltages were everywhere at first, i didn't get them cause i was trying to get a pair of the black foam pros with the clearsole. still ended up trading them for some infared VI's that i ended up selling.....
smh.gif
@ myself cause i always told myself that posites were better than all because they are indestructible where as jordans get battered and bruised nomatter how careful u wear them over time. never again will i trade away a posite shoe for anything less than a posite....(well maybe a hot air max..andthat's only cause i can throw them in the washing machine with no concerns
laugh.gif
)

figured i'd throw some of BP's photoshops that i have saved......he did some fantastic work the posites!! i'd commit war crimes to get any of thesemade by nike....hide away in the mountains with my collection
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^^they make use of the material but aren't an actual posite shoe, still a much appreciated shoe nonetheless because anything with the material can be appreciated in this thread.....

Posite fiend - i remember the voltages were everywhere at first, i didn't get them cause i was trying to get a pair of the black foam pros with the clear sole. still ended up trading them for some infared VI's that i ended up selling.....
smh.gif
@ myself cause i always told myself that posites were better than all because they are indestructible where as jordans get battered and bruised no matter how careful u wear them over time. never again will i trade away a posite shoe for anything less than a posite....(well maybe a hot air max..and that's only cause i can throw them in the washing machine with no concerns
laugh.gif
)

figured i'd throw some of BP's photoshops that i have saved......he did some fantastic work the posites!! i'd commit war crimes to get any of these made by nike....hide away in the mountains with my collection
roll.gif

OMG! THE GOLD ONES!!!!!!!!!ALL OF THEM! my two pair, put me in.
3134907726_2cef96a38f_b.jpg
3134911592_00137436f9_b.jpg

roll.gif

penny II's are still one of my favorite signature shoe, those along with the Nike Air Bus (jerome bettis sig shoe) in steelers black/gold colorway werewhat i wore most in my middle school days
pimp.gif

mayhemgatz have you seen the total foamposite max sample's that came in all black suede, lil homie on ISS in the DMV Region forum scooped em up on the lowabout a year ago, some dude let em go for like 120 or so, very nice shoe. i was suppose to buy them off of him but i got banned soon after lol. i wish i wouldhave saved the pics, mmmmmmm...

heres what ill be bringin in the new year in...

50f7o2.jpg

the peolpe that seen my collection in person or seen my foam collection post, will tell you that the Penny Foams are/ is the only shoe i will ever need.

b6udyf.jpg

^^^ here you go back in summer of 08
laugh.gif

OG EGGPLANTS.

nerd.gif
Need a Pair of the Black ones !
tired.gif
on em.
mad.gif

Mayhemgatz

WOW.
all those should be released ASAP.
Nike should begin looking at BP's art and make shoes like that.

all those are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

the peolpe that seen my collection in person or seen my foam collection post, will tell you that the Penny Foams are/ is the only shoe i will ever need.

tease with that sig.
mad.gif

those Olympic rings colorways would be so copped
smokin.gif
, the silvers with icey soles also. The whole carbon fiber collection also.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

tease with that sig.
mad.gif
i was going to say the same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

tease with that sig.
mad.gif
i was going to say the same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real. you dont know how fast i followed the link.lmao.

^^^there was a thread about it not too long ago.

Hopefully they'll hit clearance prices so I can grab a pair for house shoes.

^^sick pick up. I need to get a pair of FP2s one of these days.

Penny 2's do NOT have ANY posite material anywhere. Why do they keep showing up?

Those Clogposites will be bought once they hit the outlets for sure. Always wanted those like s dubl said to use as house shoes.

Only one pair for me for now. I'm taking a break with my Jordan buying and gonna focus on the Penny/Posite lines.

Anyways I just posted all the pics I had in my photobucket acct. You can never post too much.

LeBron IV Flexposite Shell

just a heads up 11.5 heads might want to check out the 11.5+ forum on here, might find a pair of grails
nerd.gif

if only I was size 11.5
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom