THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

NWT - dope
Sherlock - i tried to like those, really i did....went and tried them on too. just can't do it....made my feet look like a platypus forreal. wasted carbon fiber print on those....(however, if nike were to say they would retro the CF flightposites if those skyposites sold well....i'd go inon a size run and donate it to charity just to help the "retro carbons" cause lol)

i'd cop a pair of hoh pearls, but not for the prices they go for. for that kind of money i want the OG c/w and nothing less lol

got something coming in soon....thanks again sherlock!
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Merry Christmas Team Posite!![/color]

and some recycled pics for some color....

Hey Nike, wanna make 2010 the best year ever? seriously?

drop these asap
indifferent.gif

yea hoh from 2008. vip flightposite black/ varsity purple

(2 lazy to take my insoles out so here is a pic from sneakraddicts)

Ps. TheGameIs when you rock them skyposite post a pick so i can see how they look when there on some1 feet. good looks in advance

^ They're on that auction site if you'd look. Pretty much the only chance you'll get at owning a pair.

Merry Christmas Posite Fam!

grin.gif

the homey harlem foams got some joints. im up to 4, waiting for one in the mail. these kicks are just amazing, hope to post pics soon. thanks for making thisthread

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

^ Limited OG release... I believe only at NikeTowns? Someone clarify...

grin.gif
didnt they retro also?

but yeah the NT exclusive sounds right.

Merry Christmas Team Posite!

^ I don't think they ever retro'd. There were some sample white carbons floating around too... I know one of yall got a pic.

pimp.gif

35lx6j4.jpg

Merry Christmas as well Posite Fam!

grin.gif

damn...my bad Fellas!

Merry late Christmas
ohwell.gif

hope you all had a good one!

wore these to take the kids to spend their Christmas $$
21borq0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom