THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

team foam, any flightposite gold or purple 9.5 - 10
nerd.gif

regreet selling mine

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Silsprr

My question to you guys what the best way of aquiring a donor sole I know they are around since you guys speak of them but how hard is it to get my hands on them?
i'm almost positive they are just buying additional pairs and removing the soles from those.
yea that's pretty much it. i just try to get two sets of shoes that will work with each other and swap the soles.

in your case, silsprr, you couldn't put that sole from those pro's on to another shoe so you would have to find a pair thats beat on the upper(which could be difficult with foams lol) with a decent amount of tread left on the sole for it to even be worth it.(or buy a new pair of a new release and sacrifice them, but that'd be a waste of money to save those pro's imo)

as for the donors we are speaking about, it's not so much the soles we are looking for but rather the entire shoes for a CF wrap project where the soles will be swapped and CF added to the entire upper.

basically we are aiming to make this happen one way or another....
devil.gif

100 Pages strong
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

don't have anything new ready yet but i'll post these recycles and add to the post later....
grin.gif

some samples, pe's, etc....

some from my photobucket...

and my 2nd favorite flightposite....even tho it doesn't exist yet....

^Some nice stuff to refresh the thread Mayhem
pimp.gif

Out of curiosity, what prices are Black/Cactus and Black/Red Foam 1s going for?
I'm guessing 25 above retail?

s dubl..........I really want those dooms but isn't it a hassle to clean the bottom? each week or so you open them again to have to wash them?

100 pages of straight heat

^^^i forgot the name but they were always
sick.gif
IMO

Fresh, thanks bro....i have a lil something up my sleeve that u may like. more to come in 1-2 weeks
devil.gif

Ty - dope voltages and damnnnnnn those carbons.....
frown.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Realest

s dubl..........I really want those dooms but isn't it a hassle to clean the bottom? each week or so you open them again to have to wash them?

100 pages of straight heat

I just am careful with my shoes...I hardly wear my kicks because I work all week...I only end up wearing em about once a year. When Im done wearing em I wip em off and put em back in the closet till the next time.

Damn thread is Foamed out
pimp.gif
Nike needs to produce them Royal Flightposites with the clear midsole omg!!! Re-release the all black Foam 1's with the clear midsole
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom