THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Nice start
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got these 2 days ago posted them in the pick up thread figured why not here as well.
ae31ud.jpg

It's been a long time coming...

Nice carbonfiber FP's on the last page! That has got to be one of the most complete foam collections I've seen. Voltages...

Lmao, son said "applying for membership" and got 95% of the 1's and pros released.

I think your more than qualified, that's a helluva lineup you have there...great collection.

Nice
pimp.gif

Haven't added much to my collection but reds and galaxys.

Looking for volts, gum bottom and caros then I'll be done with foamposites

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Lmao, son said "applying for membership" and got 95% of the 1's and pros released.

I think your more than qualified, that's a helluva lineup you have there...great collection.
THIS! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and those Carbon Fibers! Holla at ya boy! 
eek.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

Applying for membership 
ohwell.gif
OH MY #!+#@$% GOD!!!! VOLTAGES!!! 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 What I would do to get a pair in a 10-11... (rumor is theyre coming back out this yr, but i'll believe it when i see it )
Like, im not even a big foamposite fan, but those voltages are definitely in my top 10 shoes of all time. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by MJsaver

THIS! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and those Carbon Fibers! Holla at ya boy! 
eek.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Nope.  No Galaxy's.  All true foam-heads have Galaxy's.  You're entire collection is null and void.

Looking at these pics make me regret giving up my volts, army's, '02 pearls, red pros, blue pros, anthracites, Kidd flights, etc. But I had to sacrifice them at that time when i wasn't so straight. But had I not done that I wouldn't be where I'm at, which is crazy so it was all worth it in the end. I knew a lot of that stuff I may never see again. I def WOULD do it again if I had it to do all over. Shabby I may NEVER be lettin them gum bottoms go bruh. nice collections tho. Shabby I'm waitin to ur foams bruh.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom