The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Voted accordingly.

thanks Crispy..keep in mind that if you submit the proper bracket you could also win a prize yourself. They are giving away gear and shoes.

Voted for them dope #+% court forces that were going against them espos.WOO HOO Japenese Festivals!

Nah,you know I got you Kev.

props Vic...some of the percentages have surprised me. I figured Air Pressures would be winning by a landslide. I honestly think it's just people votingagainst stronger shoes to increase the chances that their pair will have an easier chance to win.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

I voted Air Pressures for sure on that one. I don't even remember the other shoe, but I remember the beat to hell Pressures!

messed up part is that the Air Pressures might not even beat those Hunters. This would show the ignorance of most people voting.

wattup tennessee fam . .

just dropping in to say wattup . . before i start to put in some work in the library.

smh.gif

I know. Bernard is messing with it, so it will be a while. He posted as me.

By the way..the second round of that competition has begun. PLEASE HELP A BROTHA OUT AND VOTE FOR US. Thanks in advance Team TN

If anybody is looking for some sz 13 AJs, lmk. I'm popping off a bunch. . . . . burnt.

COOK # 45

get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

If anybody is looking for some sz 13 AJs, lmk. I'm popping off a bunch. . . . . burnt.

COOK # 45

get fit.

too bad your feet are so damn big. sz 11 here sir, and I'm sure you have some gems just chillin.

Back
Top Bottom