The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Havn't checked in, in a while. Still lurking though. How's everyone doing? Anybody still in Nashville??? I live in Inglewood/East now. Always around the 5 spot.

Sports Season tent sale in Franklin starting tomorrow. These usually any good?
johngotty: Been a long time, hope things going well.

Not sure bout Nashville....but I hear the Vault in Oak Court here in Memphis will have a few sizes.....
It looks like they will be only store in Mphs area to receive them...

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

Not sure bout Nashville....but I hear the Vault in Oak Court here in Memphis will have a few sizes.....
It looks like they will be only store in Mphs area to receive them...

Raffle...

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Sports Season tent sale in Franklin starting tomorrow. These usually any good?
johngotty: Been a long time, hope things going well.

What's good homie!!!

Tent sales are usually a good spot to come up on something for cheap. For our size or to catch a gem, you have to be there on the first day or two of the sale though.

Miami Vices anywhere besides City Gear
nerd.gif
?

We need to get a TN summit going... Who's in? I don't mind being part of the planning.

We need to kickstart this thread...

So now there are 2 of us... Lol I guess we have to start somewhere.

Who else is joining in?

Wish this thread wasn't so dead...

Come on TN members... Why is everyone so quite in this thread? I went to college at UMD and the DMV thread is on a whole other level...

funny how the top thread is TN and today i just got my titans tickets online.

neways, me and my friend a-town are from MA and we're stompin out there to nashville TN for the September 9th patriots game.....

hows the stadium? any tips? is it cool to smoke legal tobacco products out of re-rolled dutch master cigars or is TN pretty strict about re-rolled legal tobacco? i ask because in MA *re-rolled dutch master cigars* is a misdemeanor and not that big of a deal anymore.

we might come saturday morning and stay until sunday night, not sure, so really any nashville help would be of tremendous fortune.

oh and whats a good place to stay not crazy prices 1 night?  greatly appreciated NT!

funny how the top thread is TN and today i just got my titans tickets online.

neways, me and my friend a-town are from MA and we're stompin out there to nashville TN for the September 9th patriots game.....

hows the stadium? any tips? is it cool to smoke legal tobacco products out of re-rolled dutch master cigars or is TN pretty strict about re-rolled legal tobacco? i ask because in
MA *re-rolled dutch master cigars* is a misdemeanor and not that big of a deal anymore.

we might come saturday morning and stay until sunday night, not sure, so really any nashville help would be of tremendous fortune.

oh and whats a good place to stay not crazy prices 1 night?  greatly appreciated NT!

1st off, F thhe patriots...ok
Stadium is cool. Dunno bout the smoking. I've blazed at the stadium, but it was a college game and we sat at the top for that reason. Someone might say somethin to u.
Good spots to stay? Any where downtown near the stadium or off west end near vandy will be charging the rape. I sugggest somewhere off charlotte ave which isn't far from where you'll be. Chk hotels.com
Any other questions, just holla

And F the patriots

Back
Top Bottom