The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

Congrats to Team Argentina... what a comeback... and what a season it's been for Delpo.  Happy to see him back like this after soooooo many injuries.

Argentina! 
pimp.gif

@trey ohh five   Congrats man! 

Argentina! :pimp:

@trey ohh five
  Congrats man! 

Thanks brotha!! It's been a long time coming for us. We reached the Davis Cup four times before this and never were able to pull it off. DelPo deserved a trophy after the comeback year he's had. All in all, an incredible moment for him and Argentine tennis.

OMG.

Petra.

C0HqV6aVEAAWuCL.jpg:large

Edit:

@bbcsport_david
EXCL: Petra Kvitova undergoing potentially career-saving surgery. Intruder let in posing as gas man, didn't know it was her until inside 1/2

2/2 Bathroom struggle, knife to throat, severe lacerations to all 4 fingers on left hand. Intruder ran, police called, Kvitova rushed for op

Last edited:
Anyone watch Federer's practice? 

Dude is such a natural he makes it look effortless, yet I know I'd be huffin and puffin. lol. 

Regardless, eff that guy. 

sincerely, 

Hard to let go Sampras fan. 

It was time. Best wishes to her. 
I didn't necessarily see it as "it was time"... she's only 29 and had a pretty bad 2016 season, but was still capable of making decent runs into tournaments.  Like a lot of players these days, she's been hampered by injuries.  The way she put it in here statement, it sounded like it was injury-related.  Oh well. 

I didn't necessarily see it as "it was time"... she's only 29 and had a pretty bad 2016 season, but was still capable of making decent runs into tournaments.  Like a lot of players these days, she's been hampered by injuries.  The way she put it in here statement, it sounded like it was injury-related.  Oh well. 
Her body was telling her it was time is what I should of said. 

Back
Top Bottom