The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

I am really excited. Top Spin is one of my favorite sport video games

Standard, Deluxe and Grand Slam Edition covers
GId4OmdXEAAelEQ

GId5hTjXgAAXgEd

GId7F9uXMAAo9ER

I don't care about the reviews. There will be patches like every other unfinished game that's been released in the past 5 years. Take my money!

Alcaraz takes out Sinner in three and gives Sinner his first loss of the season. Hope Sinner didn't injure himself after that fall.

On a completely random note, feels like this is the first tournament I've seen Darth Vader Kader Nouni in the umpire's chair in a long time. 😅

Alcaraz takes out Sinner in three and gives Sinner his first loss of the season. Hope Sinner didn't injure himself after that fall.

On a completely random note, feels like this is the first tournament I've seen Darth Vader Kader Nouni in the umpire's chair in a long time. 😅
Missed the matches cuz of the rain delay... 😕

But I think I recall hearing Nouni officiate a few other WTA matches these past few weeks... 😅

Damn, Carlos... just too good.
Daniil had him in the 1st half, but Carlos found another gear.

It’s really horrible news. I can’t imagine what she’s going through, especially after losing her father a few years ago. Apparently, she’s still going to play Miami this week, but she won’t be doing any press.

Rybakina wasn't playing her best tennis (she looked flat and exhausted the entire match), but I gotta give Danielle Collins absolute credit for a great run in Miami. Cool to see her win a big title in her last season on tour.

Really enjoying this late-career resurgence Dimitrov is having. It's crazy to think he hadn't won a title in six years before January and now he's back in the top 10 after five years. His win over Alcaraz in the QFs was probably the best match I've ever seen him play.

I'm no fan of her, but good for her to make this amazing run in her final season.

Robbo actually used that hashtag... 😂😂

Nice fairytale ending for Collins with it being her final season, the extra accumulated 3 hours Rybakina spent on court on the way to the final probably took a fair bit out of her.

Back
Top Bottom