The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Vika goes back with the head-shot... 
laugh.gif

Don't know when it started, but the more I watch her, the more I'm seeing this arrogance/cockiness and attitude about her.  Not sitting well with me. 

Last edited:
Sloane has a lot of work to do. For all the hype she gets she has yet to win a single tour event. SMH she only gets up for matches against Serena or Maria. Terrible performance out there

Sloane has been arrogant from day one. Crying to the media about how Serena didn't take her under her wings. She has the arrogance of a player that has accomplished way more than she has.

3 sets... maybe.  

Best of 5?  Different animal.  It's so tough to maintain this type of intensity, accuracy & quality for 5 sets, especially against a guy like Rafa.  

A lot of times, you see a guy take the 1st set off of the top guys, but wither away very quickly in the following sets.

Rafa will need to step it up, that's for sure! 

Rafa just not looking too sharp right now... plus his groundstrokes are landing just a bit short.  

Sloane has been arrogant from day one. Crying to the media about how Serena didn't take her under her wings. She has the arrogance of a player that has accomplished way more than she has.

I've been done with her since she said those random "COME ON!" shouts during matches were disrespectful.

Two solid performances from Federer and Radwanska there, I think they'll both lose their next matches though.

Fed looked very sharp... very impressive.  Muzz will have to be on top of his game... but him and Jo have different styles so what worked on Jo might not work on Andy.  

Don't see Vika losing to Aga.

Missed a great showing from Federer I heard. Saw that footage of Sloane celebrating or not celebrating Serena's loss lol. God I hate her now.

Back
Top Bottom