The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

Its incredible how isner hasn't been broken in over a year.
That's definitely not true. I'm sure there are others, but I know Djokovic and Nadal have broken him this year. I'm pretty sure Nishikori did in Washington as well.

That's definitely not true. I'm sure there are others, but I know Djokovic and Nadal have broken him this year. I'm pretty sure Nishikori did in Washington as well.
Really? My bad, they just said he has held the last 108... now 109 service matches. Maybe its referring to the US open. Which would make a lot more sense.

Didn't see the match but sounds like Andy didn't deserve to win. Shame he lost his consistent GS record. Weird because this has been one of his best years in the tour with a lot of match wins so I didn't see that coming. He had a tight draw coming up though so not saying he was going to win but I thought a SF vs Fed was going to be the judgement.

I'm tired of them putting the sisters against each other

It's their fault for continuing to win.

Nah they could do the brackets or whatever it's called in Tennis differently

They just don't want to see those sisters possibly both in the chip

I don't think Vee has it in her anymore to make it that far but they want to make sure it never has a chance of happening :lol:

Good effort by Tsonga.. dude is winning off the court though.

The probable Cilic/Djoker semi is going to be fierce.

Have little to no interest in the Sisters' match. Serena will drop a sloppy first or second set and will win convincingly in the third.

any other time I would want Venus .. but man .. this is history
embarassed.gif

Let's go Serena
I feel you 
laugh.gif
, I'm mad conflicted.  But Serena has 2 Serena Slams, and she's gonna pass 22 grand slams anyway.  This could be Venus last go around...so I kinda want her to pull it out

Last edited:
Richard still fixing matches I see 
laugh.gif

Don't quote this and rage out. It's a joke, a 15 year old one at that

Back
Top Bottom