The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

The bonus scene is the Warlow talk everyone wanted.  And none of it.

BTW Jason is on that Wayne Chrebet post-concussion syndrome hard.

The bonus scene is the Warlow talk everyone wanted.  And none of it.

good looks on the warlow thing.

EDIT: wow that bonus scene really could not been in the finale, @#$@ was 2 min long. How many times HBO finales extend past their usual end times. And it was not like it didn't just come out of the blue it could have been easily inserted before the confrontation between Bill, Sookie, & Eric. :smh: And like you said Nako XL it was nothing.

Jason: "I'm coming for you Warlow!

Nora: "What you know about Warlow?"

Jason: stares at Nora.

TB fades to black. END :stoneface:

Here's the vid:

Last edited:
yo yall got me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: with Billith, him being a super saiyan vampire and pulling the T1000 but I enjoyed the season finale only question I have is why did Jason start seeing his parents all of the sudden? Was it that blast from the older fairy or does he just have a concussion?

So we got the Super Saiyan Vampire, Billith, the product of Bill and Lillith doing the Fusion Dance on the bottom floor and the Detox of all vampires, Warlow, waiting to drop on the top floor?

Going to be an interesting 1st episode of next season.

Last edited:
yo yall got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
with Billith, him being a super saiyan vampire and pulling the T1000 but I enjoyed the season finale only question I have is why did Jason start seeing his parents all of the sudden? Was it that blast from the older fairy or does he just have a concussion?

Maybe the microscopic piece of him that has a little faery in him got charged up by that old faery's hadouken and gave him some weird a_ power?
I mean, his dead parents are not only talking to him, but giving him actual intel.

^ Were they giving him intel?  Like what?  I don't remember them saying anything useful or that he didn't know.

Jason being crazy now is dumb to me. Just be with jessica and what not.

So the only question i really have is now that bill drank the blood and became Billith lolol does that mean the whole religion thing is real? Like Lilith was real all that time it wasn't just a bad trip they were having from drinking super old vampire blood?

Now bill is like the new angry vampire god? like with Lilith?

^ Were they giving him intel?  Like what?  I don't remember them saying anything useful or that he didn't know.
No mention of Warlow from anyone living, but his figments of imagination brought on by a concussion informed him that Warlow was in the building? That's not intel?

I guess you're on that good **** too. When did they say Warlow was there? He just said I'm coming for you Warlow(because he's on a mission to kill vampires b/c they killed his parents) he doesn't know Warlow is up there :lol:

This dude Bill is a cold blooded dude. The way he just took out all the competition with absolutely 0 dambs given was crazy. I don't think I like what the writers are trying to do with Jason either. He got a concussion, and now all of a sudden his whole personality changes and he sees his dead parents? They need to just pick a lane for him and stick with. So far he's gone from ladies man to v addict to religious vampire hater to wannabe supercop and now he's a crazy anti vampire killing machine.

I guess you're on that good **** too. When did they say Warlow was there? He just said I'm coming for you Warlow(because he's on a mission to kill vampires b/c they killed his parents) he doesn't know Warlow is up there :lol:
Man, maybe I'm hitting that Lillith toine was on, but I dunno.
I just assumed something Warlow related is up there as he pointed the gun upwards saying he coming for him after his papi brought it up in the elevator, but you probably right and I need to tone down the V.

Regardless, his parents can't be figments of his imagination. The mom be giving some smart life advice to Jason, and you know there ain't anything smart in that brain.

Last edited:
This dude Bill is a cold blooded dude. The way he just took out all the competition with absolutely 0 dambs given was crazy. I don't think I like what the writers are trying to do with Jason either. He got a concussion, and now all of a sudden his whole personality changes and he sees his dead parents? They need to just pick a lane for him and stick with. So far he's gone from ladies man to v addict to religious vampire hater to wannabe supercop and now he's a crazy anti vampire killing machine.

EXACTLY!!!

And that extra scene did nothing... should have just added it to the show right before the Bill/Sookie/Eric showdown

What's so cold blooded about killing people who were holding you hostage/trying to kill you??? Jason's personality hasn't really changed when he's not smashing he's fighting Supes.

Jason being crazy now is dumb to me. Just be with jessica and what not.
So the only question i really have is now that bill drank the blood and became Billith lolol does that mean the whole religion thing is real? Like Lilith was real all that time it wasn't just a bad trip they were having from drinking super old vampire blood?
Now bill is like the new angry vampire god? like with Lilith?

I was wondering the same thing. The fact that Bill appears to have turned into a super vampire does seem to give some legitimacy to the Lilith thing. But I guess we'll have to see how it plays out.

I liked the finale though. I knew there would be cliffhangers galore, but I didn't think things would be quite as wide open as they are now. Its cool though-definitely has me interested in seeing the next season. It helps that Nora is coming back too-can't get enough of that accent.

And I'm actually glad Bill is the villian now. He always kind of annoyed me anyway. Now I can flat out dislike his character, though I do have to respect his ruthlessness somewhat.

What's so cold blooded about killing people who were holding you hostage/trying to kill you??? Jason's personality hasn't really changed when he's not smashing he's fighting Supes.

I thought it became quite clear a couple episodes ago when Eric tried to help Bill escape and he snitched that he wasn't being held hostage at all. This clown Bill really fell for the okie doke and truly believes all that nonsense about Lilith and not mainstreaming. Jason's personality has changed drastically. Dude literally went from a ladies man that was slaying every woman in Bon Temps, to a crazy guy who sees dead people who only slays vampires.

Great episode but didn't feel like a true season finale it felt like a 2 hour episode cut in half.
Pam & Tara didn't see that coming
They did Russell dirty, would of loved to see Billith vs Russell
So is safe to assume that Jason will never turn?
Alcide on his alpha $#?*
Andy got in deep $#@+ all for fairy yamb. Not worth it.
They need to give Lala more screen time, he always delivers

^
I agree, felt like the finale was too short.

That fairy did Andy wrong by leaving him with the 4 daughters. Sooki is only half fairy right? So i'm guessing the babies will have powers too unless they turn out normal like how Jason is or was before.

The way Russell died was kind of lame. Glad Eric was the one to do it though.

Sam had that crazy fatality move :wow:. Probably the best way i've seen a vampire get killed on the show.

I'm glad when Bill transformed they didn't show his privates :x. I'll miss seeing Lilith's though :wow:.

Just wondering but when did the series start really deviating from the books?
I thought the finale was good.
Not a fan of the direction Jason's character is going too. At one point it seemed as though Sookies light was dying out. I guess since she is half human she can only use it for so long at one time maybe.
Super Sayian Bill :lol:

i haven't read the books just the wiki page but i wanna say from last season when the whole witch bs happened.

that russel saga ended really...well it was bland. he was at the center of it all on some "RUSSEL EDGINGTON IS ALIVE?!" steez and bodying humanity. then eric just comes in and casually takes care of dude? >D that could've been done better.

so lemme guess. billith is gonna **** everyone up and humans are now on that we gotta go to war with vampires steez after everything that's happened. and this new gang is gonna have to save the world again... >D w.e ill watch.

oh and nora...:wow:

tumblr_m9fhhuFcIT1qcv6i8o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Not a fan of the direction Jason's character is going too. At one point it seemed as though Sookies light was dying out. I guess since she is half human she can only use it for so long at one time maybe.
Super Sayian Bill
laugh.gif
This season is really where they deviated from the books.

There were plot lines this season that were in the books, like Alcide fighting to become packmaster, but even that is differentiated a bit compared to the books.

FYI, Alan Ball is leaving True Blood.

I thought it became quite clear a couple episodes ago when Eric tried to help Bill escape and he snitched that he wasn't being held hostage at all. This clown Bill really fell for the okie doke and truly believes all that nonsense about Lilith and not mainstreaming. Jason's personality has changed drastically. Dude literally went from a ladies man that was slaying every woman in Bon Temps, to a crazy guy who sees dead people who only slays vampires.

Initially he was being held hostage he didn't go to the "dark side" until later on. The "competition" he killed weren't good guys. :lol:. How was it cold blooded? That nonsense he drank turned him into a puddle of blood then reanimated his body with XL fangs and the oldest vampire on the show at that point ran like stole something.

Pam & Tara didn't see that coming

Pam is a freak and Tara had a girlfriend at one point

just finished watching this... holy crap... i thought that bill actually died!
and i thought it was sam that posed as steve during the interview
:rofl: at andy being the mom of 4 fairies... she just up and left

Super Sayian Bill :lol:

This season is really where they deviated from the books.

There were plot lines this season that were in the books, like Alcide fighting to become packmaster, but even that is differentiated a bit compared to the books.

FYI, Alan Ball is leaving True Blood.

Thanks. Is he leaving due to creative differences?

Back
Top Bottom