THE OFFICIAL University of Tennessee(2) v.s University of Memphis(1) post!!!!

i wanna know why the hell pooh aint get the ball...the hell was anderson thinking!!!!!!

and dorsey is killin me...first dude gets 4 fouls...then he injures cdr...then the dumb fool tries to rip the ball from dozier...bonehead plays like that cancost the season

laugh.gif

They coming @ your neck.....

Trillapenz0......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hahaha at calling the memphis players thugs... These dudes are no where near it. Most of them have white girlfriends and don't go to black clubs (even thoduring the season they can't go to any clubs)!

I jus got home from the game! Greatest time I've had in my life!! This was a big game for us... Makes me mad because Calapari should picked up Princebecause he graduated the same year as I did from a local memphis high school... But well take the L and move on. Well have the #1 spot back in a week or two.It was a good game! Free throws free throws free throws....

Looking foward to traveling to san antonio and watching my tigers win the final 4! Well get it together! T-I-G-E-R-S!!!

Damn %%*%%#+ Tennessee Hillbilly $+#%%$$%# mother %#@%%#*.

%%*%%#+ JP Prince you traitor $+#%%$$%#. Transfer from Arizona to that piece of %%#$ inbred school. +$## you

+$## you. Bruce Pearl you bag of %%#$.

Well, at least Arizona beat Washington St. tonight.

Yes, I am mad.
Memphis lost to #*+#+*@ Tennessee.

Peyton Manning and Inbred-nation is celebrating tonight

Haha listen to this guy. I should have expected it after seeing the lack of class from Memphis fans I saw this weekend.

But, hey I would be mad too if my beloved basketball team that was going for a perfect season lost to a football school. I would also be mad if my city was thehellhole of the state, being the #1 laziest city and #8 most dangerous city in the nation. But luckily, I am not from Memphis and get to spend my time here inKnoxville.

They were 2 great teams and it was one of the better games I have seen all season. Memphis still has just as good of a shot as anyone to make it to the final4.

Originally Posted by GoVols234

But luckily, I am not from Memphis and get to spend my time here in Knoxville.

Enjoy your moonshine and that date with your sister. Make sure you lock the door on the outhouse.

i hate to use the word thug and define someone as a thug and i think its derogatory, but dorsey is thug. dude has no class, and just insights and ignitesconflict on the court. he's a hot head. getting into the face of prince and talking !%% to him when he was preparing to shoot his free throws is completelyuncalled for. i really think calipari needs to put a leash on him. i bet if nobody restrained him @ uab he would've went on a ron artest rampage into thecrowd. he's a loose cannon.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Watch out Zo. I wouldn't be surprise if I see a banning.
laugh.gif
Have you ever been to Knoxville? It's the hillbilly capitol of the world. I'm just speaking the truth.

Haha, you got me. It's not my fault the flagship school of the state is 7 hours away from you. It's also not my fault we are superior academically and athletically. Hey, I think JP Prince has a message for you:

n9415259_36629514_9525.jpg

Haha, you got me. It's not my fault the flagship school of the state is 7 hours away from you.

Actually it's about 4 hours away from me...if I fly nonstop.

I live in Phoenix.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Watch out Zo. I wouldn't be surprise if I see a banning.
laugh.gif
Have you ever been to Knoxville? It's the hillbilly capitol of the world. I'm just speaking the truth.

indifferent.gif

I'm going to Knoxville sometime in April for a DeltaSigma Pi conference and I haven't been there before, but that is by far one helluva ignorant statement right there.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i hate to use the word thug and define someone as a thug and i think its derogatory, but dorsey is thug. dude has no class, and just insights and ignites conflict on the court. he's a hot head. getting into the face of prince and talking !%% to him when he was preparing to shoot his free throws is completely uncalled for. i really think calipari needs to put a leash on him. i bet if nobody restrained him @ uab he would've went on a ron artest rampage into the crowd. he's a loose cannon.

laugh.gif

Moss fan...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Haha, you got me. It's not my fault the flagship school of the state is 7 hours away from you.

Actually it's about 4 hours away from me...if I fly nonstop.

I live in Phoenix.
laugh.gif

Well have you ever BEEN to Memphis or you just a fan of the basketball team. Memphis is probably one of the dirtiest and most disgusting places I have evervisited in my life. I can't take somebody serious that talks crap about Knoxville if they are coming from the city of Memphis. Why do you think everyone(Including JP Prince) with half a brain from Memphis comes to UT?

Back
Top Bottom