The Official VADO Thread... Vol. SLIIMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i heard vado an a lot of cats gonna be at BB kings aug. 11th??

word i gotta buy tix.....

yo i was THOROUGHLY impressed with that speaking tongues video....looked CLEANED, sure it had wild T&A but that doesn't always make

a video dope, da camera angles, lighting, and cuts were probably da better cam videos i seen in a couple of years.

need more material
smh.gif

not sure if posted but this is my $#@%

told ya vado gotta wait his turn....dips is shinings again, and he's just another member at da end of da day.

Video reminded me that I need to get some more Rugby patches for my jacket
smh.gif

Vid was dope though. Looks like them dudes was having a ball.
pimp.gif

Cam and Freaky in a vid is guaranteed comedy. Always good to see them dudes together.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i heard vado an a lot of cats gonna be at BB kings aug. 11th??

word i gotta buy tix.....

yo i was THOROUGHLY impressed with that speaking tongues video....looked CLEANED, sure it had wild T&A but that doesn't always make

a video dope, da camera angles, lighting, and cuts were probably da better cam videos i seen in a couple of years.
If there is one thing i can say about cam is that he def makes sure he does it right for the first time for his right hand.

Remember Julez "Hey Ma"

i thought this video was going to be some hood garbage with low quality.

i dont understand how ppl can think vado is gonna be on the back burner or ride the bench, cam aint worried about the dips reunion like that, he's concerned about getting vado and the u.n set up.....cam=phil jackson.....vado=black mumba
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

That's why vado STILL ain't got a solo mixtape out right?

A few pages back someone mentioned that its the label that wants to release the tape with a barcode just like they did with heat in here vol. 1. Also i honestly think cam can care less about that dipset reunion right now it doesn't really seem like he's in it or concerned with it like he is with the un

Cam, jimmy, and juelz did a song right after they got back together

Vado been out for over a year and only dropped a hand full of solo joints and no mixtape.

hell i like vado more then any of ya.....i been rockin wit dude since mad ciphas, but don't tell me he's got higher priority then juelz or any other diplomat member.

son gotta wait in line.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

hell i like vado more then any of ya.....i been rockin wit dude since mad ciphas, but don't tell me he's got higher priority then juelz or any other diplomat member.

son gotta wait in line.

laugh.gif

this dude album has been getting pushed back before Vado even met Cam. Juelz has 0 buzz or any desire to have one for that matter, dude won't put out a solo mixtape this year let alone a solo album.

Ya'll wylin'. Vado is not on the back burner.

I'll try to get some new material out this week.

Back
Top Bottom