The Official VADO Thread... Vol. SLIIMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

DOES ANYONE HAVE "TALK TO 'EM" WITH CAM'RON AND NO DJ CDQ???? I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE WITH CAM ON IT

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This thread being only 25 pages is a damn shame have yall not heard slime flu ?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
heard it twice...
y'all the same dudes pumpin up fat joe's last album 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Fat Joe's album was piff, $#@! is u talkin about
laugh.gif

Stupid %@@ NT, I posted hours ago. Anyway, I wasn't checking for dude before, but decided to scan this thread and I am impressed. I will support NYC.

BTW, I'm not about that life either.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Ballerific703 wrote:

DOES ANYONE HAVE "TALK TO 'EM" WITH CAM'RON AND NO DJ CDQ???? I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE WITH CAM ON IT

nerd.gif

The joint I got just has a tag @ 0:55 Talk To Em unless this the same one u got, this is the best one out.
Thanks, I gotta joint without Cam's verse that's a CDQ sounds fresh off Slime Flu but I wanted one with the Cam verse

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Ballerific703 wrote:

nerd.gif

The joint I got just has a tag @ 0:55 Talk To Em unless this the same one u got, this is the best one out.
Thanks, I gotta joint without Cam's verse that's a CDQ sounds fresh off Slime Flu but I wanted one with the Cam verse

That has Cams verse.

council music is the worst thing ive heard since i began hearing.

so offbeat to me.

crimesquare
shooter
beat knockin
filthy game
bullets/gunsmoke are all
pimp.gif
tho

Slime Flu was kinda weird to me...i honestly expected more from him..the beats were kinda weak

Son sold 2,300. I feel bad for duke.

BoutMyMoney333 wrote:
Ballerific703 wrote:

nerd.gif

I got like 4 version of it, I check tomorrow

ninjahood-
pimp.gif

blackmagnus- it wasnt suppost to be sold anyways so it didnt get the promotion it wouldve

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

IMG_41912010-09-17IMG_4191.jpg
I've been contemplating biting on this exact Foxfield Rugby for the longest. Seen it recently on the RL thread in the General section I think, and seeing this now sealed the deal.
pimp.gif

Slime Flu has been getting regular burn from me too. Son is dope.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Slime Flu was kinda weird to me...i honestly expected more from him..the beats were kinda weak

That's all it sold???

Damn.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

That's all it sold???

Damn.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
why feel bad? its a independent release, who do you think is making most of da money off a 16.99 dollar sale?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Rafool

That's all it sold???

Damn.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
why feel bad? its a independent release, who do you think is making most of da money off a 16.99 dollar sale?
smokin.gif
It's not that much when you remove all the expenses and taxes.

Back
Top Bottom