The Official VADO Thread... Vol. SLIIMEEEEEEE

I don't expect vado to be a star but i do expect him too be Ace hood status relevancy wise plus i also think the move with Khaled is going to help him musically. I despise khaled's personality but he knows music very well and has all the resources to get vado where he needs to be MUSICALLY and keep him buzzing.

and as far as the set is concerned i'm not worried about it... Elz bout to drop again... Jim workin on rich Porter prt 2.... & he confirmed they have recently done music as a whole.

Quite frankly i was good with leaving Slime off the OG Dipset tracks.

Last edited:
:smh:

Penz is a bum..Vado can rap better and make better songs. can you name one solo Penz track that anyone listens to? :rofl:

Lol Penz was terrible solo, I listened to one song from him once he split from Cam and was like wtf is this :x :smh: :lol:
His features on Public Enemy were appreciated tho
But that sucks him and Cam had a falling out, its whatever tho

Dam so him n Cam aint cool no more? Well **** this ***** then. Cam made his career. I liked Penz more anyways lol

Cam his big bro and the one that fed Vado so he still MH/UN.. hes just on a different team thats winning at the moment

and Penz aint seeing Vado he nice too

Vado gonna have that NY Flava with the Southern mixture too match

Last edited:
Hopefully Khaled helps him find his sound that "In the Air" was perfect for vado... Straight for the summer is cool but it sounds like a drake track.

He just gonna keep dropping Slime Flu for the rest of his career?

Change the title, that'll at least feel like he doing something different this time around

Yea he's def moving at a different pace wit khaled
smokin.gif
That. Track. KNOCKS. 

Slime Flu 3 was a good listen early in the year, definitely looking forward to the new one. 

those boab tapes are classics man, idk tho these recent songs with all these features aint doing it for me. i hope the best for slime he's really nice just his hooks and songs be iffy

those boab tapes are classics man, idk tho these recent songs with all these features aint doing it for me. i hope the best for slime he's really nice just his hooks and songs be iffy

This tape has a lot of features that's bout to drop. His album we da best/cash money drops this fall. I feel it's gonna be nothin like that BOAB sound.

This tape has a lot of features that's bout to drop. His album we da best/cash money drops this fall. I feel it's gonna be nothin like that BOAB sound.
u think thats good or bad? son was spazzing on those boab tapes bruh

Vado really about that check poppin/ credit card scam life :lol:

Slime flu 4 should be out today... hopefully this doesn't sound like a compilation tho it ALOT of features on here.

Vado really about that check poppin/ credit card scam life :lol:

Slime flu 4 should be out today... hopefully this doesn't sound like a compilation tho it ALOT of features on here.

yea he said either the 15th or the 16th

Word

I mean Cam showed Vado the ropes like i said before Cam couldnt baby sit Vado for too long

Back
Top Bottom