The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

No one will ever care about Tiara Thomas.
Theres 100 other female singers that sound as good as her.

It's hard to blow up in the RnB game.
You need more than just being on 1 Wale track to be the next Beyonce.

:lol: :lol: "we didn't get around to agreeing on the paperwork yet" nah in that same interview homeboy said he was trying to wait awhile before signing her aka just keep her on the back burner for when he needs her then he got upset and butthurt when she signed a deal to a major label.

My point wasn't that he got Rihanna to do the remix, but why is the remix on the album and the original isn't? He did that out of pettyness original > remix
word were you there? how did Wale pitch a song to Rihanna that's not his? :lol: that's Tiara Thomas' song even if you check Youtube she was singing that joint 4 years ago
'

You sir, know nothing about publishing, nor does it sound like you are you familiar with how the industry operates. Not everything is as cut & dry as it appears to be.

Still have not checked any of his mixtapes or albums. Only know his singles and features. I'll listen to this now.

Last edited:
Will listen...don't believe wale would drop a 4/10 album lol. Plus is can't be any worse than Kanyes LOL

^ Kanye's is a 6/10

Either way, both albums are not getting a passing grade if this was school work.

You're off that crack if you think this is worse than Yeezus.  Autotuned fart sounds would be better than Yeezus

tired of rappers doing this fake singing crap :rolleyes :smh: album has no replay value, so far only Cole staying in my iTunes

Clappers had soo much potential 
mean.gif

I can only **** with Bricks, 88 And Outro.. 2/5

Last edited:
Mess with everything cept Clappers, Bad Remix, Tired of Dreaming and Vanity.

Looking forward to the Bonus tracks.

Damn man...I had high hopes for this album.
I really thought he was about to have something special. Only 4 songs are savable, the rest is trash and Wale is my dude :smh:

:lol: Son said "for real for real"

Never seen anyone actually type that out online.

thats how for real I am when i say its garbage...has like 3 good tracks tho....

I never thought I say this but ambition I like better...and I dint really like that album.

Album is good. Not better than coles, not even close. :smh: Coles grew on my ALOT it was very boring at first but it got better.

The problem with the CD is his features. Like are u kidding me NEYO? JUICY J? Minaj??? wiz and 2 chainz ruined rotation as well. :smh:

maybe itll get better right now ill give it a 6.5-7/10

Back
Top Bottom