The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

5.5/10 from someone who is pulling for dude. This is slightly better than Yeezus which I gave a 4/10. I doubt I'll replay even half of the songs a year from now. A damn disappointment smh.

5.5/10 from someone who is pulling for dude. This is slightly better than Yeezus which I gave a 4/10. I doubt I'll replay even half of the songs a year from now. A damn disappointment smh.

:lol: nah bruh. nahhhhhhhhhh this is leaps and bounds above yeezus

Haven't listened to anything but the singles, being from the DMV it's just somethin about Wale I really mess with it. Can't wait to bump it tomorrow and give it a listen.

Its a good album

But it would have been better without that neyo song and that horrible bad remix, he should have just used the original

im only on heaven's afternoon
smokin.gif
 i listen to the rest after class  

I actually like vanity but I'm about to hit up the library up to listen to the res while studying. So far I'm digging the album probably pick it up from best buy on the way home

i'm about to make some nike IDs, this album is blowing me (dmv slang) and i'm only 7 tracks in

Album coo. As stated I don't see a lot of female catered songs...surprisingly.

I like it besides Gullible, Vanity and Rotation

I haven't really paid any attention to Gullible but I like Vanity & the message in it. I'd like Rotation if it were only him on it

i take back everything i said lol. well clappers is still garbage and the neyo song could be left off but this album is NICE!!!

:x :x :x :x they went IN!

Reminds me of Big Sean's How It Feel. Still one of the better tracks on the album though :pimp:

How can i hear the song with Dom?

This! I'm guessing Google :nerd:

:edit: It's called Hella & is on the Target version of the album

Target version has
17. Back 2 Ballin ft. French Montana (Exclusive Explicit Album Version)
18. MFS ft. Fat Trel (Exclusive Explicit Album Version)

Last edited:
After giving the album a quick listen to, it's not as bad as I thought. Looking forward to Album About Nothing even more now.

yall trippin. gullible is one of the best songs lol. ceelo killed it. striaght feel good music :smokin

^ lol

@rocman23 the Dom and YG song is in the Dom Kennedy thread

This album is cool . . . he suffered the same fate as French Montana in that if he took the strongest cuts from Folarin and replaced the filler (Vanity, Tired of Dreaming, Gullible) with some of the better Folarin cuts it woulda really improved the album . . . cats gotta stop giving away album quality cuts on mixtapes after they already got a deal . . . learn from Kanye and Drake

what on folarin was better tho?? street runner and the song with light show is prolly the only thing i can think of that are album worthy. and bad obviously. maybe the song with T.James

what on folarin was better tho?? street runner and the song with light show is prolly the only thing i can think of that are album worthy. and bad obviously. maybe the song with T.James

The whole tape is better than this album, from top to bottom.

man hell naw. the beats on there didnt sound album worthy at all. you trippin on that one. there isnt one song on Folarin better than Heavens Afternoon, or Black Heroes and more.

folarin was just a mixtape. and thats that. its in no way shape or form better than gifted.

Back
Top Bottom