The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

New video is dope as hell.

I'm mad whoever made it wasted the treatment on a Wale/French Montana song.

New video is dope as hell.

I'm mad whoever made it wasted the treatment on a Wale/French Montana song.

On top of that, Wale didn't even put it on the album/didn't even push it as a single so it's going to get overlooked 
mean.gif

Video is too dope

:smh: damn that video is CLEAN!!! streets of rage??

smh why on thats song tho...coulda did flat out or something from the album

bought this joint yesterday, been listening today, off first take this may be my favorite wale album

I enjoy bumping wale's album . I always skip clappers . In my opinion , it does not fit in with the album . Besides that the album is pretty good.
pimp.gif

Wale always has to have at least one song for the dmv go-go heads and that's what clappers is. yall may not like it but it will get plays in the dmv

:smh: damn that video is CLEAN!!! streets of rage??

smh why on thats song tho...coulda did flat out or something from the album

It's on the album, along w/ MFS, Hella & One Eye Kitten Remix. Target Deluxe Edition to be exact

The ***** love Clappers & it'll be very popular watch. I like everything about it minus the hook.

Last edited:
Upon more spins, this is definitely my favorite commercial wale album, he's making the music he wants to make. I was concerned based on his last mixtape but I'm glad he went a different route. The messages and meanings are pretty concise on this album. He's come a long way since dig dug and breakdown

Wale album got really slept on to be honest but this was expected with all the albums dropping as well.. The Gifted is a  really good album with a soulful feel.

Back
Top Bottom