The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

nice xvii's young718chris...i can't wait til they drop with the vi's
and shout to deucetre4life for those xi's...if i could find them i would cop a pair

Good stuff Fam!!!
dalitso
,Clean Cement 4's with them fit!!
pimp.gif

Mike E Fresh, Fresh Gingers!
pimp.gif

Black Ice116, Clean Playoffs!!
pimp.gif

JoRdaN DoN, Them cool greys are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

slowwonee89, Thanks MA!! They will come back aroundyour way.
wink.gif
BTW Nice cements!!
pimp.gif

solekeep3r, Fresh 5's!!
pimp.gif

Anyways wore these Today.
0bb2508e48379d09898e87fb5a126d264da5327.pjpg

Damn, those Jams are so pretty lol! What's up shoehead23! Nice fits as always dalitso! DMP 11's today, need to take a new pic.
5c5159e8ad90b244b18197e175ccc12ac08d9b2.jpg

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by dluck8689

Originally Posted by 901 Mob Boss

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I recently saw this and I had to puke
sick.gif
This guys name is J-ROCK by way of Memphis TN. (where I am from) made the local newspaper, and posted on THESHOEGAME.COM making claims of having $4000 worth of kicks( which really isn't all that much judging by what heat costs these days
eyes.gif
.) He was supposed to be repping the Memphis sneaker heads, but failed us horribly. It made people look at Memphis as if we condone rocking fakes
mad.gif
I am living proof that there are true Jordan heads/sneaker heads here in Memphis. Memphis got that heat..... so many sneaker heads here, but he was the one repping us
indifferent.gif
WTF?? A friend/fellow sneaker head posted a response to redeem Memphis, and show them a little taste of what he & the M-town had to offer to the shoe game. I am glad he did because I thought I was going to have to be the represent Memphis the right way...... Memphis stand up
glasses.gif

J-Rock
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Dude is not, i repeat, IS NOT a representation of the Glorious city of Memphis
lookin like he got all his sh*t from 3rd St. (any Memphian knows wat im talkin bout)
this alone will makin me start postin more...jus to prove that there are some Trill Heads in da M
(will post pics when i get off work)
good day all, and stay fresh
pimp.gif

smh that N' makin Memphis look bad...i would post but im too lazy
eyes.gif
Im a fellow Memphian an im disgusted at this...if i ever see this Cat i'll break it down to him n tell him that all 3rd street
(flee market) shoes are fake...i can't take it anymore im finna log off
mad.gif
mad.gif

Im repping memphis 10 to tha fullest as well my old s/n Memphis10akey but for all my memphis peeps you do know who that is right??

hint-"Whats yo favorate color?? orange... and where you from... Mound..." hence all the orange! & the new song "ballin in my Jays" where he basically raps about rocking fakes! dudes be wearing all the fake jordans straight off 3rd street and swearing they fresh... it disgust me to the point where when i go back home to Memphis i wont even rock Jordans. Everyone rocking the fake kicks out here. But keep in mind we got the cats who were like me hitting up the city gear and nike factory up faithfully since WAY back in the day when Crystal Palace and Skate Oddyesey was still the jumpoff!!
This is there myspace...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=76615860

l_19a561d8fcd4d39085fd8a3d2583e731.jpg
laugh.gif
Not only are these dudes rockin horrible, horrible fakes butthey can't even photoshop the background right. What's up with dude pointin to his foot sinkin into the pavement!? That supposed to be some quicksand?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRdaN DoN

Black Ice116- Nice Playoff VIII's....Happy B-Day Homie!!!

Thanks, nice CG 3s. I'm feelin the red laces.
[Ice Cube}Today was a good Day[/Ice Cube].
First it started off kinda weird cause my mom didn't even say Happy Birthday, but then I thought "She knows what day I was born" so I felt shedidn't really have to say it because I knew she would later on. So I went to school and got a card from this girl I'm trying to talk to who recentlybroke up with her man, and it wasn't a cheap 99 cent birthday card, it was Hallmark lol and was $3.73. Thats cool because she's supposed to take me tothe movies tomorrow for my bday (she wants to see One Missed Call, but I saw it last week so Ima use that to my advantage for everytime she jumps and wants tocuddle haha). Ok, I take pictures with some friends, and a few even sing to me. Thats cool. But the best present I received today was the joy of seeing snowfall for the first time since I lived in NY years ago. I went to my boy Khalfani's house with my friend Dre (who are both also from NY, and alsohaven't seen snow in years), had a good time reliving our childhood (even though GA snow is not like NY snow. We get a few inches here but not a few feetlike the north).

When I got home, I saw my mom in the kitchen with dinner made, and a home made Red Velvet cake (if any of you don't remember my pics from Thanksgiving,I'm sure some of you may remember a pic that I took of the 3 layer red velvet cake that my mom made). It was delicious. I must say this is a birthday thatI will remember for years to come.

EDIT
Thanks shoehead23, but man you are killing me with my grails right now. Those are
eek.gif

Oh and Please stop reposting those pics with the fakes. They're making me sick
sick.gif
sick.gif
. And yes Jimmy, I don't think any1 is seeing J Rooga inthe fake game, except maybe that clown DJ Unk

Slowwonee89-Welcome to the Jumpmanloyalists!!!!

Mike E Fresh- clean cinders XVIz sir!!!

Dom90-thanx for tha PROPS fam!!!

AirUpHere23-wud up hommie…ain't seen post in a minute.

FiendFoNike-dope pic of the MARS!!!

JoRdaN DoN-Thanx playa….fresh CG IIIz!!!

Shoehead23-Thanx pimpin……icy SPACEJAMZ sir!!!

ShoeFoo23-icy concords!!!!

Black Ice 116- Happy B-Day Fam!!!!!
ANYWAYS,WHAT I WORE TODAY!!!!!(recycled)
a8b258ae33e6b04dddb21427b92bd8868d444a1.pjpg

0922574e7cef406ddb124feb6f43eaff89476c6.pjpg

^^^^where all the memphians come from?
laugh.gif

dalitso- those 4's...those 4's......cant wait til thet retro

playin wit da cam

good day all
pimp.gif

thanks for the comments!!!
jordanhead7792
shoehead23
slowwonee89
ohsofresh75
dnice901-sorry bro my V's not for sale
dalitso- love them bred IV you got mad heat!!!
black ice116- happy bday!
love them spacejams and dmp XI iceyyyyyyy!!!

wore my Concords XI today

nice kicks everyone!!!!

-northparkblind
-dalitso -Nice 4s
-solekeep3r- Loving the 11s and the tat
-purepwrta- Nice Avy. Who is that? Oh and the cake was delicious. It's a triple layer cake with buttery vanilla frosting, and some crushed pecans sprinkledon top. Tastes great with a cold glass of milk!

wheelieking2up- Nice 13s. Question (open to anyone): Are those the playoff 13s? or are the ones in this weekend's package considered playoff 13s?
Jaehow- nice 6s man

Nice Concords and Flints up there ^^^^

2 of the best J's to look at............

nice stuff everyone

sickickz23 - Laneys
smokin.gif

dalitso - nice cement IV fit
blackice116 - sorry im late but happy belated yo, sweet lookin cake and and nice flints

Damn I want those limited edition beauties known as the 23's!!!! I hate the fact that my city isn't going to get them like I thought they were
mad.gif
I am thinking about traveling for them, but the risk of me not getting a pairafter the long drive scares me.... especially if I am going to have to camp out for them a couple of nights.

Back
Top Bottom