The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

just droppin by to show some love to the jumpman loyalist! sorry havent been posting much..ive been busy at work...and havent taken any new pics... but manseems like everyones been having a good month to say the least!

btw...heres my most recent pic....

2211656478_a171b9ab24_o.jpg

What up everyone? Nice mocha's up there, wish I would have kept mine that clean
ohwell.gif
one of my favorite shoes. Nice pic quickster, im gonna start trying to step mypicture takeing game up, need to get me a new camera first, almost have the money
smile.gif
. Anyways, grapes today to head out to Concord and Walnut Creek.

nice pic patrick. good luck with work and school.
shoehead - you continue to keep this thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. nice mochas.

for today...
hunfgy.jpg

Thanks for all the props guys. A lot of heat in here.

Dnice901 - Those XI's may be beaters but they are still beauties. I feel like one of you guys who are veterans because I copped the pack and I'm only14 haha.
pimp.gif

JordanKing357 - Nice XV's.
pimp.gif

shoehead23 - Those are the cleanest Mocha III's I have ever seen. Those are fire.
pimp.gif

dalitso - Those Metallic V's are also very icy and nice pickups on the Laser XV's. That shirt is simple yet heat.
pimp.gif

qksLvrtype S - That pic makes those Fire Red III's even more hot.
pimp.gif

eastbayrudy - The fit with the Grape V's is fire my brother.
pimp.gif

ucasta - Very nice II's.
pimp.gif

texasboy713 - Icy Spacejam XI's and nice shirt.
pimp.gif

Shadow X's around the house. Hate being sick.
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/vitoe/?action=view&current=10-1.jpg

dalitso - Nice fit as usual.
pimp.gif

ucasta - Nice kicks man, I really like those!
smokin.gif

UNDS'ed my XIII's to school on friday. Currently my favorite shoe in my collection now, my 3rd grail.
pimp.gif

Nice 2's ucasta and nice Oly 6's ESCO i AM! Wore my 2's earlier today but going to change into beaters since it's starting to rainagain
ohwell.gif
a1935c1ced93aa459e07b6d845756df2b285624.jpg

let me go in!! another rainy day in the bay...its gonna be til wed too! shoot! im tryin to ride my bike! any1 know of any indoor skateparks in the bay area???

What I wore today.... I know- I know... You hate JB clothing, and pea pod VIII's
eyes.gif
Well I happen to like them both
grin.gif
. JB cut the check &don't forget my boy Dalitso!!!!

Today, to take my 2 boys to the skate park. It started raining so everybody bounced. Anybody know of any other cool skate parks in the bay? Anyway, for today,cool greys iv's x starter cap x A's jersey

Originally Posted by ucasta

nice pic patrick. good luck with work and school.
shoehead - you continue to keep this thread
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. nice mochas.

for today...
hunfgy.jpg

Dammm sick 2's

stil need a pair..
pimp.gif

Been a few days. A lot of heat within the past few pages. Thanks for the compliments to all. And Texasboy you are killing me with all the heat you post.It's nice to see some1 in GA with real Jordans, and rare ones on top of that!
8s to my friends House party on Friday night
7s to run some errands before going to work on Saturday
1s earlier today to hit up the outlets

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Today, to take my 2 boys to the skate park. It started raining so everybody bounced. Anybody know of any other cool skate parks in the bay? Anyway, for today, cool greys iv's x starter cap x A's jersey
something about this seems VERY familiar, i mean familiar to the point that it looks exactly like the statement i wrote lol....or is it just me? ^^^

EDIT: and by the way where is that park?it looks dope and do they allow bikes..

im still lookin for an indoor park as well me dude, but the fairfield park is i good place to ride...v v v this is on travis AFB tho. 360 x-up

Back
Top Bottom