The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

Nice SpaceJams never wear them
smokin.gif

Very fresh III's Mike E Fresh
pimp.gif

Today to work

Wore Black Cement III on friday to chill

Wore Columbia's XI to go watch UFC on saturday night

Today for the Super Bowl, just some white kswiss because it raining in San Diego.....I was gonna wear my OG XIII white red........
mad.gif

Ucasta waiting for my # holla at ya boy
shoehead23, Dnice901, dalitso nice fits.....

To Oakland and Berkley, then to watch the game at my in laws house. YES!!!!! The pats lose.hahahahahahaha
roll.gif
pimp.gif
They better not ever compare Brady to Montana again
indifferent.gif

A's 70's new era x Triumvir x Jordan playoff 12

thanks andrew, yeah these are going to be put on more often since i have dos of them so i pray that these come out in the pack..... thanks for thecompliments ya'll...

GOTTHEMFORCHEAP - i still need to un-ds my 99 blks also....

SOLEKEEP3R - FRESH XI'S..... NEED TO UN-DS THOSE OUT ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UCASTA - another fresh pair that i need to un-ds!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to un ds all my kicks....

NIBIRU IS COMING…………. SO WEAR YOUR KICKS!!!!! LOL

Originally Posted by mafiasco

im sorry but dalisto pictures annoy me.

I'm sorry then don't look.
Dalisto's fits are fresh almost all the time. Why does Dalisto catch so much hate in these threads? If you don't like it keep it to your self and keepit movin'.
Dude never has anything negative to say about anyone.

With that said FRESH FITS EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY DALISTO.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by mafiasco

im sorry but dalisto pictures annoy me.

I'm sorry then don't look.
Dalisto's fits are fresh almost all the time. Why does Dalisto catch so much hate in these threads? If you don't like it keep it to your self and keep it movin'.
Dude never has anything negative to say about anyone.

With that said FRESH FITS EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY DALISTO.

co-sign

Wore beater IV's on a rainy day to my cousins house in Richmond to see the Superbowl. NYG
pimp.gif

2myztbn.jpg

UN-DS the retro 1s on sat to hit up the mall. Ran into T.O, Paris Hilton, Pam Anderson, Derek Anderson, Diddy, Chris Rock, and Baby Bash. Notably DerekAnderson was rocking the Titanium XX3 and T.O was in the white/blk/red. Slippers today to watch the Superbowl and get some homework done.

Wow, haven't been here in like a week. Nice heat within the past few pages.
The last few days (excuse my am 90s)

tonight at for Superbowl Sunday at Jillians, then Waffle House, then an after party. Just got home not too long ago. Me in the 10s, Khalfani in the retro 13s

Beater XXII's for yet another rainy Memphis day
tongue.gif

Don't mind the beaters.... I have another pair on ice
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom