the OFFICIAL "What college u go to?" thread

UMBC. About to be in my sophomore year. I really wanted to go to CP, but @#%$ that.
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

^ do u stay on campus i just transfered to UMBC last semester from Bowie State,
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
University of Maryland, College Park
:pimp:
pimp.gif

University of Richmond '09 aka the school with the least amount of sneakerheads, we prefer boat shoes and seersucker shorts.
Wanted size 10-10.5:AF1s- Wheat, Hong Kong, Courir, Atmos, West Indies(1st Series)... Penny 2s, Neon Total Max Uptempos, Hulks, Green Monster AM95s

Frostburg State University C/0 2010 home of the old white folks who moved to the mountains to escape black people. I am one of 2 known NT sneaker lovers on campus.....
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

Quote:
^ do u stay on campus i just transfered to UMBC last semester from Bowie State,
Team Negrodamus
I'm Black yall, and I'm Black yall, and I'm Blackity-Black and I'm Black yall!!​

bowie state university
c/o 2010
:frown:
frown.gif
---------------------------------------------------------
changed my name so i don't have to have irrelevant tags for everything; (was couturevanity)myspacegetdizzy

Morgan State University

Electrical Engineering
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

aiyo @#%$ VCU. everytime i got a problem with something everybody im suppose to be gettin help from be like "sorry i cant help you" dont make no damn sense. :smh:
smh.gif

financial aid "sorrry i cant help you with your financial aid"

office of psychology: "sorry i cant help you get a psychology
internship"

career center: "sorry i cant help you find a job"

what the @#%$ is your purpose then ???

and why the @#%$ these @#%$ sayin im suppose to graduate in the year 2013 when i got all my credits?????

i was a freshman in 2005!!!!!!

0]
alien.gif

man, back in freshman year we had a pool party in the franklin st. gym, i went in there with about 4 girls and all of them got in, and as soon as i walked up the security guard says

"sorry sir, students only."
i showed her my ID and gave her a stoneface and left.

when my lil brother was in MCV hospital the security guard wanted to see my ID and i showed her my VCU id. and she looks at me and goes...

"oh, i aint know you worked here @ the school"

im like "naw i aint got a job at the moment"

she says "oh, cuz u got a VCU ID"
she had the face like "i aint know they let people like YOU in college"

ol' @#%$ @#%$ old @#%$ worthless @#%$ people 'round here.

i mean DAMN!!!, can it be that hard to believe that i actually made it to college

end vent.
>:
mad.gif
THE GREAT GUILLERMO
PETA CAN SUCK MY
VICKS​

^honestly my man I feel you.....VCU does have a lot of loose ends. The career center isn't worth -------

Teachers take forever to get back with you about things like they could really care less. I mean just simple emails and such.

Keep your head up just do what you gotta do.
Now I'm "Back A-gain", just like flash was
Bad like Shaft was, react like Cassius...Mr. Gixxers MyspaceVa's Blog

University of the District of Columbia

04 - 06
didnt graduate, i might go back one day.

Didn't know so many people were at CP. See yall in a couple weeks. Fear the Turtle
Team PokerStars
"Duece, Seven... I'm ALL-IN"
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​

Back
Top Bottom