The Official World Champion New York Yankees Offseason Thread

Now that we are in off season mode we have a few decisions to make;

Re sign Damon, Matsui, AP, Nady??

Go after Lackey, Figgins?

Trade options like Halladay or even King Felix?

Cash said today that BOTH Phil Hughes and Joba will be looked at as starters in spring training

I would like to re sign Damon since he can still play the field and DH, get Lackey, sign a solid middle reliever/ setup guy.

29zeo9h.jpg

Happy offseason to all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really thought this said New York Knicks World Champion thread, I was like
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Can't let us NY dudes celebrate w/o going for the cutthroat comments
laugh.gif

I expect this from like KLJ or SKA but not you JA
laugh.gif

I'm sincere, I seriously thought it said Knicks, I don't know why, that's why I came in here.
frown.gif

Hey it's not like I have something to gloat about, my team's ain't got jack****, more power to yall.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Please stay away from Lackey and Figgins.

Please.
ohwell.gif

You've already gotten a Molina from us along with Teix. Just leave it at that.

You can have Vladdy, though.
happy.gif

Vladdy, Lackey, and Figgins for Teix, Rivera, and Jeter.
happy.gif
O.K., that's a little lopsided. We'll throw in Kendrick, too.

P.S. JA21- *warned* Please do better in keeping profanity out of your replies. It's not the filter's job to keep profanity out of your replies;it's yours.

I really want Lackey now that I think about it...

Dude can eat up innings and hates getting pulled outta games

CC,AJ,Lackey,AP,Joba or Phil woooooow

Don't know what we will get from Wang, I hope he's healthy so he can give the other teams a load...lol nh

Figgins could start in LF and give A Rod off days at 3b, but I like what Damon gives us in that 2 spot.

My Mariano WS jersey should be here soon.

Not a Yankee fan but I'm a sucker for the WS patch.

Plus, I think it's cool they opened up their new stadium and won the WS.

i saw brett gardner last night running into the 59th street subway station when i was coming out. i'm 98.6825 % sure it was him. dude was flying
laugh.gif

i knew i wasn't bugging cause 3 other guys behind me stopped and we all looked at each other like "was that who i thought it was" ? thats toomuch of a coincidence ....

we need to sign matsui and damon to 2 year deals and get lackey... i heard the redsox are trying to sign matsui asap

I only want to keep Damon. We can let matsui walk. Our starting pitching is fine. Cc, aj, pettite, Wang, Joba, or Hughes. I kind of want a left fielder with anarm though.

Don't want damon. Gimme matsui for 1 more year. Sign Lackey and please don't trade for curtis granderson
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Don't want damon. Gimme matsui for 1 more year. Sign Lackey and please don't trade for curtis granderson
laugh.gif

Disagree with everything besides the bold statement.
smile.gif

Damon can't catch a cold in left field why do u guys still want him? We resign him u guys are gonna be calling for his head once he miss plays a ball inleft and cost us a game. Scott Boras is crazy thinkin he deserves "a jeter type contract"

I wish i had Illustrator right about now so I can print out a larger copy to hang on my cubicle wall at work.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

29zeo9h.jpg

Happy offseason to all
pimp.gif

When a beer cost $10 dollars...
When you build a new stadium that outprices all of your real fans
When you spend taxpayers money in one of the poorest counties in the country on a sports stadium...

YOU HAVE THE YANKEES

Back
Top Bottom