The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ read the title of the thread
roll.gif

If i was to guess id say there will be some kind of trick up Nike's sleave tomorrow for this one. Maybe a unexpected time? IDK Jus sayin.
eyes.gif

If i was to guess id say there will be some kind of trick up Nike's sleave tomorrow for this one. Maybe a unexpected time? IDK Jus sayin.
eyes.gif
that would be exciting but from my experience with Nike i doubt it. but i hope you're right, let see if i wake up feeling lucky or not.

Managed to get 5 manually. 2 foams & 3 x's. Funny thing is my bot failed for the foams, I guess it went idle so I just did it manually like I normally do.

WAS ABLE TO GET A FEW PAIRS FOR SOME PEOPLE. JUST NEED TO HONE IN ON THE SECRET SAUCE. I'M PRETTY SURE I'M CLOSE. GONNA ANALYZE THE ORDERS THAT DID HIT.

i spammed LA and still fail. all kind of delay. i did it so fast twitter stopped me. then slowly sending it and still fail...
Thats the new Twitter API...

Spamming it only screws you. Again they auto Delay everything now.

Thats the new Twitter API...

Spamming it only screws you. Again they auto Delay everything now.
yeah i saw the new delay. i didn't get it on my first try. so i just spam them and every message has a delay after. i figure if they really have a delay time then by spamming it i might make it in their window. for every two messages send the first will go thru and the second will take a few second after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom