The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this in my email. Had me spooked.
laugh.gif

got the foams and the 10s. Successfully checked out, but I haven't received a confirmation email, or a shipping email. My order status on my nike.com account just said "submitted" and now it doesn't have anything in my order history. I haven't received a email regarding my purchase being cancelled either.

got the foams and the 10s. Successfully checked out, but I haven't received a confirmation email, or a shipping email. My order status on my nike.com account just said "submitted" and now it doesn't have anything in my order history. I haven't received a email regarding my purchase being cancelled either.
login and log out then back in.. sometimes it does that to me too.. 

You need to clear your history (cache, cookies) on your browser.  Normally when I purchase stuff on Saturday morning I do it on incognito mode so no cache or cookies remain on my browser.   

You need to clear your history (cache, cookies) on your browser.  Normally when I purchase stuff on Saturday morning I do it on incognito mode so no cache or cookies remain on my browser.   
i do that before and after every purchase too lol.

all but 1 order was shipped saturday night. the last one was shipped last night.

happy thanksgiving to all.

lol makes sense. Three of my pairs are moving right now (I used standard shipping) the other two I used next day air on and I've gotten no shipping confirmations on them
yea, why risk your order by attempting a next day air shipment?

to fly under the radar it is best to stick with the masses.

yea, why risk your order by attempting a next day air shipment?

to fly under the radar it is best to stick with the masses.
very true. I think on the opposite a lot of consumers who used "help" were thinking "let me use next day shipping, so my packages go out the door ASAP without being thoroughly inspected"

Last edited:
I DONT KNOW IF YOU REALIZE THIS BUT, WHEN YOU PICK NEXT DAIR AIR YOU STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB WHEN THEY COMB THROUGH ORDERS. THIS IS WHY MOST NEXT DAY AIR'S ARE BEEN LOOKING AT CAREFULLY BECAUSE ITS SUS AS FUDGE.

I need that time delay tho... Just did a test run for RSVP's on some dummy twitter accounts and all the DM's are getting through in .30-.60 seconds. If there is no time delay I dont see how Im not hitting on atleast 40% of my DM's. I can submit 10 names and if I only hit on 4 Im more than happy with that.

Less than 1 second is mad suspect tho... It is NOT humanly possible to ever send a DM that quick.

Will test on Oreo 5's and post my results.

Last edited:
I need that time delay tho... Just did a test run for RSVP's on some dummy twitter accounts and all the DM's are getting through in .30-.60 seconds. If there is no time delay I dont see how Im not hitting on atleast 40% of my DM's. I can submit 10 names and if I only hit on 4 Im more than happy with that.

Less than 1 second is mad suspect tho... It is NOT humanly possible to ever send a DM that quick.

Did you write the code?   I''ve built mine but I can't select the correct word... Any hint?

Just re-download the file. The folder location doesn't matter.
I'm not really sure where I even got the twiter scanner from.  I've had it for a while and never really used it.  Does anyone know how to fix the code? I know there is a stupid reason why it all of a sudden isn't working, I just don't know what that reason is.

Last edited:

I'm not really sure where I even got the twiter scanner from.  I've had it for a while and never really used it.  Does anyone know how to fix the code? I know there is a stupid reason why it all of a sudden isn't working, I just don't know what that reason is.
What exactly is the scanner doing or not doing?

Why didn't you try to this on the DBs?

Last edited:

Mine is the same. It doesn't open the link, or refresh the page.
#1 - tweetName  variable is not making reference to (stream-items-id)

#2 - Same for tweet

#3 - if function is making reference to the picture on the left side of the site.

so i hear some add to cart services failed.

and nike has made it so that you are not permitted to checkout via amazon ec2.

add to cart - ok on ec2. just not checkout.

severe half assing by nike it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom