The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) You haven't heard of any ATC racking up on pairs of these megatron packs.
2) What does NikeTalk or its members got anything to do with my intentions?  I never posted the Megatron Pack early link in here.  

I'm not here to argue with u because at the end of the day yur crusade against Nike, RSVP and ATC websites doesn't affect me. Go ahead and continue to use yur time and energy trying to get them to change their ways

Last edited:
time and energy

a lot of people seem to really be concerned of my use of time and energy.

i waste more time and energy going on here and responding. which is why i dont come on here as much nor do i make any effort to check my private messages on here.

getting and posting and early link - no effort.

launching cloud instances to pick up rsvp spots - automated by a script.

creating new twitter accounts - automated by a script. you avoid the captcha if you space out your account creation over several cloud instances.

i also like how most people who aren't affected by what i do are more vocal than the ones that were directly affected by what i do.

Just a question, is cancellation common with EC2 servers and using a bot? I'm thinking of maybe investing my money into AWS.

time and energy

a lot of people seem to really be concerned of my use of time and energy.

i waste more time and energy going on here and responding. which is why i dont come on here as much nor do i make any effort to check my private messages on here.

getting and posting and early link - no effort.

launching cloud instances to pick up rsvp spots - automated by a script.

creating new twitter accounts - automated by a script. you avoid the captcha if you space out your account creation over several cloud instances.

i also like how most people who aren't affected by what i do are more vocal than the ones that were directly affected by what i do.
ES you are being too diplomatic... you outta be like Bricktop:

"Listen, you f'ing fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f'ing Jacobs off."

Carry on bro. We're all so proud of u. I'm done
      Yo bro, Have you been around for the last few months to see what this man ES is about? He isn't makin these cats take a link that was leaked and try to use it. I mean i have yet to RSVP anything at my local nike store NIkeDC and i still have to salute this man for his actions.   You dont have a clue of his intensions or goals in this but the way that i see it he has done nothing but help people out to get shoes without paying RSVP service prices and exposing flaws in the system to not only help ALL OF US but show the company how to make there **** better.   Everyone has there opinion and im just expressing mine as well.    #IAM1   Do What You Do Destroyer!!!!!

How does this help you since you have not been ableto rRSVP anything. I dont get it. I'm guessing all the unclaimed pairs go to shady employees first....then fcfs

Her job at Nike is to make sure everyone follows their "fairness" policy aka canceling orders with bots/early access/ ect.. 

Honestly i think its a waste of a job but hey 

Order by any means necessary, just don't make multiple orders to overcharge the next person who really want the shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom