The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it hilarious that Nike IT dept and Meg are probably big time lurkers on this thread, making them counter every move posted by you all. May want to take more of it to DM imo.
ohwell.gif

I find it hilarious that Nike IT dept and Meg are probably big time lurkers on this thread, making them counter every move posted by you all. May want to take more of it to DM imo.
im not disagreeing with you,, but taking it to PM would defeat the purpose of the thread.. personally i've learned a great deal, and obtained a wealth of knowledge from this thread..

im not disagreeing with you,, but taking it to PM would defeat the purpose of the thread.. personally i've learned a great deal, and obtained a wealth of knowledge from this thread..
Certain other parties have also obtained a wealth of knowledge too 
roll.gif

Also, posting this on an open forum kind of defeats the purpose in itself, since we know Nike has spies on here...

Last edited:

I was playing around with some instances and added the PRELUDES maybe 10-15 seconds before 8 AM and before Nike tweeted - observed the shoe go into the cart.  Then within minute after Nike tweets - the shoe gets taken out of the cart with an error message.

Seems like they are doing something in the background.
if this is true then im glad they're doing something about it. what i've also notice on the WTKobe release when i got to page and load up the size menu more than half of the sizes are gone. after the OOS message pop up, i refreshed the page, a full size runs was available, but they were all out of stock. this pass two releases was really trippy. it's like everyone who got in on the early link grabbed all the sizes. once the shoe was OOS the full size refresh back to normal but there was no more shoes. from what i can recall, i only saw size 8, 8.5, 9, 11, & 13

Certain other parties have also obtained a wealth of knowledge too 
roll.gif

Also, posting this on an open forum kind of defeats the purpose in itself, since we know Nike has spies on here...
again not disagreeing with you, but the thread was created to help.. and it has done that,, now it may have also given a leg up to the enemy. but thats with anything in life.. 

Just wanted to say s/o to the guy who posted codeacademy. I've been doing those lessons non stop, avoiding studying for my finals :smh: Not really trying to build a bot, but always enjoy learning new tricks. Repped.

Just wanted to say s/o to the guy who posted codeacademy. I've been doing those lessons non stop, avoiding studying for my finals
mean.gif
Not really trying to build a bot, but always enjoy learning new tricks. Repped.
THANK YOU for mentioning codeacademy and to the guy that mentioned it a while ago. This seriously just helped me update some errors in my bot.. Im all set till the next release for NDC, which for me will probably be the gamma blues or the infrared 3lab5s.

Certain other parties have also obtained a wealth of knowledge too :rofl:  

it's a possibility. But sharing information and helping each other far outweighs any negative effect IMO.

if we are scared and keep to ourselves then they already won.

It will be a constant cat and mouse game from this point on with nikestore.

Welcome to the hacking scene. Its always been a cat and mouse game. Regardless of whats posted here theyll pick up on what were doing...counter it...and well defeat it again or not. Rinse and repeat. been like this long before the internet believe it or not. Sharing is caring :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ridiculous, Im sure everyone realizes that almost everyone now who is trying to cop sneakers from NDC, Eastbay, FTL etc etc, even Kith and other sites all have bots.  People know that having a bot is your only shot at some shoes if not most and even thats not a guarantee.  If your not writing your own bot your probably buying one thats just not that good.  Whats crazy is that everyone probably has a bot by now and the only thing NDC can maybe figure out is with limited releases put everyone in line and if they detect a bot kick them out of line or block them immediately, if thats even possible.  This will just let ppl who score without help checkout.  Also, why doesn't NDC just become one of those sites where you can't use Google Chrome?  there are plenty of sites that aren't compatible with Chrome.   I guess there could be bots written for other browsers idk.  Anyway, i've also noticed a few times that when using google chrome on NDC for a release the item would immediately pop up as OOS but then i open IE or FF and the FSR was there.... just trippy stuff, it could have just been a glitch but weird non the less....

Hey guys, I have never used a bot or anything for any releases...but I constantly feel like I should...still trying to stay oldschool with this shoe game but think i am going to have to start learning how to code.  Just wondering if anyone has ever not used a bot and had certain extensions running (ie the ebates extension for cash back) and not been allowed to log in or access their cart on NDC.  I had to try, and of course unsuccessfully go for the paytons and kobes on safari yesterday and it kind of messed me up because I couldnt auto refresh as quickly.  I removed the ebates extension and restarted chrome today and was able to log into ndc with ease.  Only thing I could think of is that NDC thought i was using a bot.  Any thoughts? 

So I run 175/75 with a 5ping I guess I'm ok there, now I know u can search by style code on non TLO releases and keep refreshing until they are live and add to cart but what are early links on TLO and how do you get them?

this will never end..as long as nike is using the internet to release shoes..people will cheat and hack..its 13 14 year old kids with high school or little to no IT knowledge and still have a somewhat successful RObot..now think about the harvard and yell IT sneakerheads that have 100% successful rate RObots that doesnt even know niketalk or a meg exist..

this will never end

all we can do is sneakerhead is put ourselves in a position to get what we want..if that means researching and learning a few things about computer and codes and all that other ********..then im all in

its wack but its the new generation sneaker game..im starting to think we aint seen **** yet..plug yaself in with some good IT dudes im tellin ya now..

I just installed that Nike Twitter link grabber script on Chrome, I haven't changed anything and it doesn't even work. Anyone help me please?

I wasn't sure how to install it into Chrome to be honest so I just saved it as a *.user.js file and dragged it into the Extensions page on Chrome, right or wrong?

Last edited:
I just installed that Nike Twitter link grabber script on Chrome, I haven't changed anything and it doesn't even work. Anyone help me please?

I wasn't sure how to install it into Chrome to be honest so I just saved it as a *.user.js file and dragged it into the Extensions page on Chrome, right or wrong?

Was it the free one you got off youtube?

Was it the free one you got off youtube?
I know it's the one I've seen posted in here with the whole twitter scan function...a friend supposedly found it and sent it to me to test it out for him since he doesn't know what he is doing and he's desperate for a scanner.

I'm looking for some help on a twitter link sniper.... i can never hit the right link when it's a multiple shoe release day. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'm not looking for anything full featured at this point, just a link sniper

I know it's the one I've seen posted in here with the whole twitter scan function...a friend supposedly found it and sent it to me to test it out for him since he doesn't know what he is doing and he's desperate for a scanner.

I haven't been able to get the free youtube ones to work, but just found this thread so I'll do some reading to see if I can find it.

I haven't been able to get the free youtube ones to work, but just found this thread so I'll do some reading to see if I can find it.
Hit me up if you figure it out just in case and I will let you know if I fix mine (if they are the same anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom