The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

your ping has no hope for limited release. you would rely on Luck every time. with a GR release you would be fine. you'll probably have no chance at the Kobe Prelude pack unless no one wants it. Sorry...
I got dbx,db3,hazelnuts,denims,mints amongst others

one that does not require asking questions in a sneaker forum to use or modify.

And if you don't have access to that level of program or the education it requires?

if you are convinced that you have not other options then you better get use to paying resale.

Everything can be learned. The internet can literally answer it all. Does it take time and patience? Absolutely. Nothing worthwhile comes easy.

so then a limited release in your eyes is.....
Apparently the preludes.
laugh.gif

I mean I guess my ping isnt bad I wish I could decrease the time though 

according to speedtest though ... my download time is significantly slower than what some of you guys are having though. I barely hit 20 on a fresh restart. I was in a mac store today and wanted to compare their brand new comps to mine and their ping as actually slower

Im dead serious I don't get it, is my pig really that bad and I have no shot?(that's my IG btw)

so then a limited release in your eyes is.....

Apparently the preludes. :lol:

Preludes are nice but I still have my DS 81 pt games and seldom worn blackouts. Both shoes are still wearable and prolly court ready. Was a nice shoe. Retro as always is prolly inferior quality wise but maybe someone with both can fill us in on that. Didn't try for preludes. Just give me an OG retro, Nike. Sheesh. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I guess my ping isnt bad I wish I could decrease the time though 

View media item 685635

according to speedtest though ... my download time is significantly slower than what some of you guys are having though. I barely hit 20 on a fresh restart. I was in a mac store today and wanted to compare their brand new comps to mine and their ping as actually slower

Dudes are prolly on some ****** cheap business dsl.

so based on the comments im seeing this is good right?

are there any recommended resources for learning how to use OCR?

These? I got them easy, so with my ping I got no shot from here on out?
those kd are not hard. the champ pack was a mission. like ive mention with the number you provided, im basing my opinion on those number. whether luck was on your luck or not that just depend on you and your situation during a release. if you think you can get all the shoe you want then you are set to go. there's no need for further question. this thread is to help and it seem like you don't need any since you believe you're can get whatever shoe desire. if my ping was in the 60ms and im copping shoes left and right then i have nothing to complain about. what we tell you here base on your number shouldn't effect you at all. 

I asked a simple question, you said I shouldn't be able to get limited kicks I named a couple and you said they weren't limited, you named the champ pack which few go......is there any way to lower a ping? is your ability to get solely based on this and not the computer?internet speed? and the actual bot?

those kd are not hard. the champ pack was a mission. like ive mention with the number you provided, im basing my opinion on those number. whether luck was on your luck or not that just depend on you and your situation during a release. if you think you can get all the shoe you want then you are set to go. there's no need for further question. this thread is to help and it seem like you don't need any since you believe you're can get whatever shoe desire. if my ping was in the 60ms and im copping shoes left and right then i have nothing to complain about. what we tell you here base on your number shouldn't effect you at all. 
Weren't you and es just saying that this thread is basically a joke though?

Last edited:
at no point did I say I could get any release I want, I missed a couple the last few months and was just wondering if theres a way to speed up my ping and chances.

Well since we're doing ping times I figured I'd post mine, 

I'm on wifi right now but when I'm hardwired my average is 15-16 which isn't good enough for me to cop anything limited at least, anyone else around my time average and cop?

Can someone possibly explain how it is humanly possible to have a ping this slow? The internet plan I am subscribed to is 50mbps download, so this doesn't seem right... I think I could crawl to that ip and back faster then my computer can even sense its existence.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom