The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help requested
var shoeName = " Kobe Prelude ";

var nikestore = "nikestore";

var closeFlag = "no";

var tFunction = "twitterScan()";

var tweet = new Array();

var tweetName = new Array();
Link sniper is opening the image, just wanted to know if the error is in this section.
Think cookies not script

Think cookies not script
I can't figure it out for a damn minute, I've tried messing with the actual Twitter page script but if the page refreshes it all comes back too.

My computer has already crashed randomly and I think it's thank to me fuxxing with everything so much LOL.

I can't figure it out for a damn minute, I've tried messing with the actual Twitter page script but if the page refreshes it all comes back too.

My computer has already crashed randomly and I think it's thank to me fuxxing with everything so much LOL.
PM me

Can we place a 72 hour post restriction on any user who comes into this thread and posts anything about their PING.
With that said is it worth it to deactivate the nagle algorithm in order to reduce latency?  Will this affect the normal behavior of the computer in a negative way? 

Also i have been getting connection error messages quite a bit lately on limited releases.  Does this have anything to do with running multiple instances?

others speculate it is on nikes side with failed communication between they inventory update and the queue. connection errors seem to only be reported for online queued releases.

so you would think if multiple open instances were to have caused this then there would be rampant complaints about connection errors for the SC Glove.

Last edited:
anybody have any info we could trade about the rsvp process. i did ok on the DB release but i wasnt able to try for wtk due to me camping so i could make sure i had a pair rather than take the chance using rsvp  

This is 95% of dudes on Nt that think they have an early link.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/1j7?sl=632194-001

People have tried to explain to them that all a link like this does is search for the product code on nike.com but so many think they've found the holy grail.  You can never get cancelled for using any link formatted like the one above early or otherwise because for the shoe to pop up using that link everybody had access to search and purchase it even if it hasn't been tweeted yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom