The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here know of anyone that has gotten threatened to be banned from their Nike RSVP's? NTSF decided to threaten me today. Not exactly sure why

Does anyone here know of anyone that has gotten threatened to be banned from their Nike RSVP's? NTSF decided to threaten me today. Not exactly sure why

Can u give us more details?? I remember reading that people were getting banned from RSVPs at Niketowns when they used their name with multiple twitter accts trying to increase their chances

you should tell them  Threats are no joke.  Then report them to the cops.  popo got yo back son..**** NTSF

you should tell them  Threats are no joke.  Then report them to the cops.  popo got yo back son..**** NTSF

lol

Can u give us more details?? I remember reading that people were getting banned from RSVPs at Niketowns when they used their name with multiple twitter accts trying to increase their chances

Well I used an rsvp site (I won't say which one just for the sake of not blowing it up so don't pm me about it) for the WTK and prelude 2's and saw that I had different twitter handles each time. That could be the problem so maybe they're noting that now. for people that win each week. It's pretty ridiculous because there's almost no other way of getting anything from that store unless you camp out for 12+ hours and I don't have the time to do that.

How did the conversation go? 

Awkward to say the least.

Nike Employee: So we detected fraudulent activity on your account. If this happens again then we'll ban you from future rsvp's.
Me: Ughh okay.

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything but when I got home I realized I should've asked him how he found out and asked him a bunch of other questions. Might law low from getting anything until next month.

I know this is slightly off topic, im trying to get a pair of the gamma blue 11s which should be an easy cop online at nike.com, tomorrow im looking at going to my local mall and getting the tickets for the ticket procedure. I have never done this before so can someone tell me if the tickets are for the shoe and if you get the ticket, you get the shoe, or if its a raffle. I need this information because i need to know when i need to visit my footlocker. Are the tickets something i need to camp out for or are they can walk in and pick up at 4PM in the afternoon? Thank you, any help would be appreciated. Once again i am extremely sorry that this is off topic.

I know this is slightly off topic, im trying to get a pair of the gamma blue 11s which should be an easy cop online at nike.com, tomorrow im looking at going to my local mall and getting the tickets for the ticket procedure. I have never done this before so can someone tell me if the tickets are for the shoe and if you get the ticket, you get the shoe, or if its a raffle. I need this information because i need to know when i need to visit my footlocker. Are the tickets something i need to camp out for or are they can walk in and pick up at 4PM in the afternoon? Thank you, any help would be appreciated. Once again i am extremely sorry that this is off topic.
call your local footlocker, and they'll give you their procedures for that store... if you have a villa in you town, they typically do guranteed tickets on sunday the week before. the gammas will be a huge GR and a huge demand.. but with any type of cement pounding and bush beating,, you should secure a pair fairly easy.. but dont wait until the day before thinking you'll walk in and get a pair..  Good luck

call your local footlocker, and they'll give you their procedures for that store... if you have a villa in you town, they typically do guranteed tickets on sunday the week before. the gammas will be a huge GR and a huge demand.. but with any type of cement pounding and bush beating,, you should secure a pair fairly easy.. but dont wait until the day before thinking you'll walk in and get a pair..  Good luck
Can't call them because the store is closed and tickets are given out tomorrow at 8AM when it opens. If this information helps, they are 2 footlockers located in malls nearby, one is a HOH. I know I can very easily secure a pair with NDC and or maybe with ftl online, but im trying to look out for 2 of my friends.

Last edited:
my local small town footlocker aren't getting these - so these are not your normal GR like the Taxis. 

my local small town footlocker aren't getting these - so these are not your normal GR like the Taxis. 
Im 90% sure that more stores are carrying the gamma 11s then the taxi 12s if not the amount. My local footlockers are located at huge malls and one of the footlockers is a HOH and the other is a regular footlocker. In any past experiences do you know if the HOH ticket procedures usually consist of non limited tickets? Thank you.
EDITED: Just realized that to see if it's raffle or ticket=guaranteed, go to the launch locator, find your local store, click on ticket procedure, and if at the top it says sweepstakes, then it's a raffle. If it says ticket procedure, then it's ticket=guaranteed. In this case for me, it says ticket procedure, the earliest I can make it to either of the stores is 10:00AM, which means I probably have no chance. Smh.

Last edited:
lol
Well I used an rsvp site (I won't say which one just for the sake of not blowing it up so don't pm me about it) for the WTK and prelude 2's and saw that I had different twitter handles each time. That could be the problem so maybe they're noting that now. for people that win each week. It's pretty ridiculous because there's almost no other way of getting anything from that store unless you camp out for 12+ hours and I don't have the time to do that.
Awkward to say the least.

Nike Employee: So we detected fraudulent activity on your account. If this happens again then we'll ban you from future rsvp's.
Me: Ughh okay.

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything but when I got home I realized I should've asked him how he found out and asked him a bunch of other questions. Might law low from getting anything until next month.
The twitter handles weren't something obvious like imarsvpbot18, imarsvpbot20 I'm hoping? That's interesting though, I don't see how using a different twitter handle for different releases each week is against nike's rsvp's policy. One could be your business twitter handle and another could be for your personal use. When I went to pick up my DB releases, the employees there asked me for my twitter handles and I forgot which one was for which name so I had to look it up on my phone but my internet was slow so I asked if I could just start listing usernames and I ended up listing off at least 5 different twitter names and the guy was cool with it. The employee even helped me out by saying the initial word of the username. 

Last edited:

The twitter handles weren't something obvious like imarsvpbot18, imarsvpbot20 I'm hoping? That's interesting though, I don't see how using a different twitter handle for different releases each week is against nike's rsvp's policy. One could be your business twitter handle and another could be for your personal use. When I went to pick up my DB releases, the employees there asked me for my twitter handles and I forgot which one was for which name so I had to look it up on my phone but my internet was slow so I asked if I could just start listing usernames and I ended up listing off at least 5 different twitter names and the guy was cool with it. The employee even helped me out by saying the initial word of the username. 

I had this happen to but that was back During the All Star Release this year, before people were on to Bots, so im assuming there was no suspicion yet. Im thinking there was obvious names on the Twitter account as well.

Last edited:
I have an add to cart Twitter scanner that I've been using with tweetdeck because it gets the tweet faster than twitter, what I need now is a way to open the Nike link in multiple tabs/windows when I click it in tweet deck since the one tab is too Vulnerable to connection errors.

NOT EVEN CLOSE. THOSE WHO ORDERED AND GOT THROUGH KNOW WHAT'S UP. SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN IN THIS THREAD
laugh.gif
keep cooking bruh..keep cooking!!

I have an add to cart Twitter scanner that I've been using with tweetdeck because it gets the tweet faster than twitter, what I need now is a way to open the Nike link in multiple tabs/windows when I click it in tweet deck since the one tab is too Vulnerable to connection errors.
same position, but I thought that doing this would create that error for some reason

You'll just end up with multiple connection errors. The more tab you open the more slower youll be and eventually hit the oos.

I have a bot that works via the twitter website. It is a ridiculously fast bot and all and if one size is sold out it automatically moves on to the next size. But somehow, since the db 10s and foams, prelude 1s, wtk 8s, prelude 2s, I have used the bot on 2 computers next to each other for each release, and I always get a connection error on my macbook air first, then right after, the windows 8 dell machine. How can I avoid this error, should I only run 1 tab and 1 computer with the twitter refresh or what??

Thanks in advance

Things are going to get interesting soon, nike tried something new with the dunks yesterday and it worked to a certain extent.

I expect them to roll it out for all TLO releases.

I have a bot that works via the twitter website. It is a ridiculously fast bot and all and if one size is sold out it automatically moves on to the next size. But somehow, since the db 10s and foams, prelude 1s, wtk 8s, prelude 2s, I have used the bot on 2 computers next to each other for each release, and I always get a connection error on my macbook air first, then right after, the windows 8 dell machine. How can I avoid this error, should I only run 1 tab and 1 computer with the twitter refresh or what??

Thanks in advance
Read at least the last two pages in this thread, you'll get many of your questions answered.

In a nutshell, we all suspect for now that it's literally just connection issues on Nike's end.

Things are going to get interesting soon, nike tried something new with the dunks yesterday and it worked to a certain extent.

Do you seriously just come in here to post things and make it seem like you know what's up? It get's boring real fast buddy.

Last edited:

other than the lack of picture link in the tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom