The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know someone that just got the email.  Commited a cardinal sin though, add on 1 ip and checked out on another.
hmm i don't mean to doubt you or anything but if that was the case then anyone who used add to cart service will get hit. so far Instagram has been very quite. that would be a ton of pairs... 

Last edited:
on gamma 11s or prelude 3?
Gammas

I know someone that just got the email.  Commited a cardinal sin though, add on 1 ip and checked out on another.
hmm i don't mean to doubt you or anything but if that was the case then anyone who used add to cart service will get hit. so far Instagram has been very quite. that would be a ton of pairs... 
I told him it was more likely they came after him for past transgressions, whats worse is he only ordered 1 pair.

Cancellations are still happening, weekly.  They may not be as widespread as they were in the past but people are still getting cancelled.

Gammas

I told him it was more likely they came after him for past transgressions, whats worse is he only ordered 1 pair.

Cancellations are still happening, weekly.  They may not be as widespread as they were in the past but people are still getting cancelled.
yeah that maybe the reason why. 

Does footlocker cancell orders because of bots also?
Your more likely to get a footlocker order cancelled because they couldn't get in touch with you to verify your order than bot use.

Matter of fact, I don't think I've ever heard of footlocker canceling an order for bot use.

I like how nike is stopping sniping, it levels the playing field a bit. As you always wanted ES .

How do you guys deal with the timer getting behind on footlocker? I will have 2 different computers with a difference up to 5 seconds, refreshing the browser seems to add more time.

How do you guys deal with the timer getting behind on footlocker? I will have 2 different computers with a difference up to 5 seconds, refreshing the browser seems to add more time.
i get the same problem, i assume Hardline connection is your best bet.

What is Footlocker's rules on bots? I couldn't find it on their site and thought it would be stupid to ask their twitter account?

Sent out a test tweet for the Kobe prelude and TweetDeck filter didn't work for the mens version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom