The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhh to have the ear of a multi-billion dollar company!!! 
devil.gif

Thanks.

Im after the Add to Cart services. The Cart Transfer services.  The TLO services.

These services rely on nike tweeting a link. They rely on the page being active. They rely on being able to click the drop down and clicking add to cart.

But if a person doesn't have to rely on a twitter scanner or a link sniper and only has to refresh their page prior to 8 AM - it takes a shoe away from these services.

Might it result in an order cancellation sure.  But really - on a GR - is Nike going to cancel hundreds of orders?  Only to restock a GR?

That is my hope - with what I intend to do. 

Will it make a difference?  No sure. But I won't know until I try.

Last edited:
I was all worried my bot wasnt working anymore after reading this thread at work on my phone all day but when I got home 1st thing I did was log on and check ndc to see if my bot still worked and it did. Checked twitter sniper too and that worked as well. jus for the hell of it. I only had a add to cart bot before so this will be my 1st time trying it out, Sucks that its not a release that I want but Im gonna try for the foams and 5s even though its a gr. How do I know if nike knows I used a bot? will I get that error message I saw posted or will Meg send me a email saying Ive been blacklisted?? Obv since I wont be checking out, so I wont find out till a release I want I guess

I was all worried my bot wasnt working anymore after reading this thread at work on my phone all day but when I got home 1st thing I did was log on and check ndc to see if my bot still worked and it did. Checked twitter sniper too and that worked as well. jus for the hell of it. I only had a add to cart bot before so this will be my 1st time trying it out, Sucks that its not a release that I want but Im gonna try for the foams and 5s even though its a gr. How do I know if nike knows I used a bot? will I get that error message I saw posted or will Meg send me a email saying Ive been blacklisted?? Obv since I wont be checking out, so I wont find out till a release I want I guess
check out to find out. if you receive a letter from Meg a few days later then you can kiss your name goodbye on nike.com. as for testing it, you'll be fine. as always, do it at your own risk. 

Last edited:
Gotta give it to evilside...  I feel sorry for those ppl e-taunting the guy.  

Last edited:
Yea evilside was on point w/that link, Idk how he does it, I  like that he is out for change but I jus hope what hes doing doesnt mess w/any releases I want to cop. Today was the 1st time Ive gotten anything in my cart. Even though it was a easy release Im still happy iy worked. Jus got a few bugs to work out and Im good to go

I got a manual RSVP from NTNY for the FR5. Seems like a lot of people had success, whatever they are doing is working.

evilside link didnt exactly match the link nike tweeted but i think all you need is the pid anyway, all the other **** just seems extra

Getting the trailing link decoration wrong on a TLO is tantamount to not having them.

Same consequences result for a limited release.

However, I chose this one for a proof of concept for TLO Destroyers.

It would be un-wise by nike to cancel any unauthorized site usage sales from today.

These shoes will not sell out like those Barkley posites sitting on NDC

cant understand why he'd post a link before it goes live. defeats the purpose of whatever battle hes fighting. :rolleyes

Getting the trailing link decoration wrong on a TLO is tantamount to not having them.

Same consequences result for a limited release.

However, I chose this one for a proof of concept for TLO Destroyers.

It would be un-wise by nike to cancel any unauthorized site usage sales from today.

These shoes will not sell out like those Barkley posites sitting on NDC
Whatever you were hypothesizing proved to be effective in generating the necessary trail.... For  upcoming QS releases you gotta at least  hook up your secret cheerleading squad @ NT (bot/rsvp thread)... Lol

I am now fighting the TLO services.  

but if the link its shared among your twitter followers and say, TLO Service1 & TLO Service2, are following you, cant they effectively just use your link for their code provided they can get it out quick enough?
also, is it something where they can analyze the link since its derived from somewhere and try to replicate your algorithm use to determine it?

I am now fighting the TLO services.  
but if the link its shared among your twitter followers and say, TLO Service1 & TLO Service2, are following you, cant they effectively just use your link for their code provided they can get it out quick enough?
also, is it something where they can analyze the link since its derived from somewhere and try to replicate your algorithm use to determine it?
So basically what bigj is saying is how do you know that someone isn't going to just use your link to get money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom