The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You look at the current release.

I look at the future releases.

I'm willing to f*#k things up for a fair-er RSVP process when the Red Octobers drop.

Nike is given plenty of time to change things up before then.

If Red Octobers come around and the RSVP situation is no better - don't worry - the RSVP Destroyers will have real names attached.  

I know you said you dont want money but if you get me on that real name list I promise you infinite lap dances if you ever come out to Vegas. :lol:

Last edited:

I'm willing to f*#k things up for a fair-er RSVP process when the Red Octobers drop.

If Red Octobers come around and the RSVP situation is no better - don't worry - the RSVP Destroyers will have real names attached.  
DOWN WITH NIKEDC.

He has already said he doesn't care about that, his main focus is that every rsvp he gets takes dollars out of your pocket.
 Juaninzze has a valid point..  and i do understand ES mission. But even with the service providers charging whatever, the majority of sneakers end up in the consumers hands for a minimum makeup, where as when ES locks up RSVP's, the employees typically keep or funnel to friends/family mainly to be resold, which drives that markup, up substanially.. 

Its truly a choice of the lesser evils (no pun intended).. with things being what they are im sure their can be a meeting of the minds in which all parties are happy with the outcome of future release's.. minus the "crooked" employees..  

just my 2¢
Only thing about releases like the upcoming db5 is not only do rsvp services raise their rsvp price but they also set aside a number of rsvps for themselves so they can pick up multiple to flip.  I guess its cool if your one of the few that are able to get an rsvp through them or a close friend but for the majority of us they really aren't a solution.

I have also expressed that I don't know if what evilside is doing is going to bring much if any change that really matters.  Regardless, things are going to be interesting when nike tweets that image.

Last edited:
I know you said you dont want money but if you get me on that real name list I promise you infinite lap dances if you ever come out to Vegas.
laugh.gif
Where do I get on the list? For the infinite lap dances that is???? 
roll.gif

Wouldn't mind being on that list too.

Wouldn't mind being on that list too.

Likewise.

Juanizze is just salty ES is taking money out of his pocket.

What he did at NT Lenox made it possible for folks to get their pairs at retail without having to pay $500 for an RSVP.

IF NOTHING ELSE, I'LL BE SATISFIED IF HE DESTROYS ALL SERVICES. 

I am the one responsible for bringing light to your mission before anyone knew what you were doing...don't forget to put my name on.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Juanizze is just salty ES is taking money out of his pocket.

What he did at NT Lenox made it possible for folks to get their pairs at retail without having to pay $500 for an RSVP.

IF NOTHING ELSE, I'LL BE SATISFIED IF HE DESTROYS ALL SERVICES. 

I am the one responsible for bringing light to your mission before anyone knew what you were doing...don't forget to put my name on.:wink:

Why would i be salty? He can keep his few pairs he gets i just look at it as competition just like all the other sites. Now that i think about it i think i got more CHAMP packs then him and everyone else combined. Everyone's talking about how he shut down the RSVP when i did better than him.

So with that said this DB5 release is gonna be a walk in the park in comparison to the champ pack.

EDIT: RonsWeedRoom has been blocked. He likes to instigate stuff and when you try and say anything to him he will try and report you to the mods to get you banned.

Last edited:

I am the one responsible for bringing light to your mission before anyone knew what you were doing...don't forget to put my name on.
wink.gif
Bringing light to your mission??

Thats pretty deep Ron, don't think it'll get you a pair of red yeezys but you get an A+ for the effort put into that ego stroke.

Nope but you make it more easier for them lol

You rsvp all these pairs and then when they dont get picked up the store can do whatever they want with the pairs making it easier for an employee to get them......if you didnt do false RSVPs someone who had the intention of going and picking it up could have gotten it.....leaving no pairs for the employees to take

So good job bro.....
Please bruh....

there is pictures and videos of people buyin fcfs from lenox....

Nope but you make it more easier for them lol

You rsvp all these pairs and then when they dont get picked up the store can do whatever they want with the pairs making it easier for an employee to get them......if you didnt do false RSVPs someone who had the intention of going and picking it up could have gotten it.....leaving no pairs for the employees to take

So good job bro.....
Please bruh....

there is pictures and videos of people buyin fcfs from lenox....

That's true and there's where its two sided..... yeah he scored some for some people but on the other hand the employees most likely got a few pairs he rsvped too. I rather people get the shoes than the employees. No offense but at the end of the day hes just wasting his time. All his efforts are for nothing and i don't get how people don't see that.

His goal is to stop people like me from getting money from RSVPs -- NOT HAPPENING he cant get every RSVP and thats a fact. Its funny to think that people really think because of him nike changed the RSVP lmao that was already slated for end of summer before everyone started riding him.

Just saying..... you guys can bash me all you want but its the truth.

Last edited:
If people get mad because un-claim RSVPs go to employees then all the better - maybe then they will see that the current RSVP process is flawed.

You say you would rather see people get the shoes versus the employees.  You need to correct that - because you only care that a person willing to pay your RSVP prices gets the shoe.  If that same person was an employee at a Nike store - you would still be fine with it.  So get it straight - you only care about people who can afford your RSVP prices.

And how much did you charge for the Lebron Champ pack?

And please let me determine the value of my own time.  Of the people at Lenox who got their pairs for TRUE RETAIL - 5 of them have expressed their gratitude towards me - in tweets, in videos, on instagram.  

One guy even hooked-up his friend up with a pack with no fees.  

S H I T like that don't happen when you gotta pay $500 for a chance.  In that regards, my time - well spent.

You can brag about your numbers. You can brag about your pairs here and your pairs there.

But what I did was shutdown a region. 

10 packs.

$5000 in RSVP money.

$30,000 - $50,000 potential on the resale market.

When the RSVP process gets harder and harder - your competition will get smaller and smaller.

And believe me - I will still be your competition. I got nothing to lose and plenty to gain.

Wrong i do free RSVPs all the time. I care about weather people get the shoes they want or not. The reason and the goal of my site was founded on helping people get sneakers and although i might have strayed from the path the mission is still the same regardless if i'm getting money or not. Not everyone wants to wait for the RSVP, not everyone is quick, not everyone has twitter or knows how to use it, not everyone can be online all day waiting for said tweet. People have work they have jobs and lives and they rely on us to help them out which i don't mind taking a fee for..

You claim your trying to help people but what your doing is taking stock away from people that could get them....you secured 11 pairs at Lenox (by pure luck i might add) and 5 people gave you your eprops that will probably resell anyway but wheres the other 6 pairs? Into the pockets of an employee lol so yeah you helped 5 people and 6 employees. That wont show anything to nike because stores can do what they want with the shoes that are not picked up -- its at their distraction to do what they please with the remaining pairs.

I guess anyone can put any value on their time, but your value would be zero since in return for your time you get e-props from people that don't even really care about you or what you do. They care about getting sneakers and suck up to you in hopes you will get them an RSVP and you love every second of it. You let these people build you up because you showing them what we have been doing for months so its new to them same old to me.

Bottom line is if the RSVP was gone tomorrow id have made a lot of money -- but whatever money isn't everything but you, you would have wasted your time because nobody would even care about you or what you tried --- you got a phd and yet you decide to waste your time all day on twitter and on forums replying to strangers on a forums. Building RSVP bots to steal some of the revenue that bot sites make which is all profit in the end. Trying to change a billion dollar company's twitter release policy and stop rsvp sites because you got nothing better to do.

Good luck with that buddy.

Last edited:
Wrong i do free RSVPs all the time. I care about weather people get the shoes they want or not. The reason and the goal of my site was founded on helping people get sneakers and although i might have strayed from the path the mission is still the same regardless if i'm getting money or not. Not everyone wants to wait for the RSVP, not everyone is quick, not everyone has twitter or knows how to use it, not everyone can be online all day waiting for said tweet. People have work they have jobs and lives and they rely on us to help them out which i don't mind taking a fee for..

You claim your trying to help people but what your doing is taking stock away from people that could get them....you secured 11 pairs at Lenox (by pure luck i might add) and 5 people gave you your eprops that will probably resell anyway but wheres the other 6 pairs? Into the pockets of an employee lol so yeah you helped 5 people and 6 employees. That wont show anything to nike because stores can do what they want with the shoes that are not picked up -- its at their distraction to do what they please with the remaining pairs.

I guess anyone can put any value on their time, but your value would be zero since in return for your time you get e-props from people that don't even really care about you or what you do. They care about getting sneakers and suck up to you in hopes you will get them an RSVP and you love every second of it. You let these people build you up because you showing them what we have been doing for months so its new to them same old to me.

Bottom line is if the RSVP was gone tomorrow id have made a lot of money -- but whatever money isn't everything but you, you would have wasted your time because nobody would even care about you or what you tried --- you got a phd and yet you decide to waste your time all day on twitter and on forums replying to strangers on a forums. Building RSVP bots to steal some of the revenue that bot sites make which is all profit in the end. Trying to change a billion dollar company's twitter release policy and stop rsvp sites because you got nothing better to do.

Your RSVP is crap. You missed out on my RSVP and promise me a free RSVP, then never responded when i want to claim my RSVP. I hope he shut down your crap. 

So if you really "care" about the customer why don't you make your services FREE all the time? 

"You claim your trying to help people but what your doing is taking stock away from people that could get them" - The people that "can get them" are RSVP sites like yours. So unless you are offering to RSVP everyone for free, your argument is invalid. Sounds like your just mad ES and his DESTROYERS are making you refund all those "customers" you care so much about.

Using a bit to claim a pair. Cool, using them to lock up all the pairs, and charge people to get a chance. not cool. The RSVP services is what's really wrong with the shoe game.
I'm not going to crucify then, since they are just taking advantage of a flaw in the system, but I'm desperate for a change. At least a fair shot at copping a pair.

Hopefully ES doesn't get enticed by the darkside.....

Last edited:
All 11 pairs at Lenox went to FCFS/raffle - for people who waited in line that morning.

The employees got none of those pairs.
Are you shutting down DC for the DB5 release? I'll probably have to drop my girl off at work in Georgetown that Saturday morning. If there's not too many people already I'll line up.

Last RSVP I won there was the thunder 4s (christmas gift for my sisters bf). I got there with two minutes to spare before the pickup window ended. They wouldn't let me in the store because the RSVP was in my girls name. So I had to wait outside the store while she bought them. There was a line of prolly like five dudes all looked like teenagers. All asking me what size she was getting
laugh.gif
Not sure how FCFS lines get at Georgetown besides that. Anyone can shed some light?

So if you really "care" about the customer why don't you make your services FREE all the time? 
"You claim your trying to help people but what your doing is taking stock away from people that could get them" - The people that "can get them" are RSVP sites like yours. So unless you are offering to RSVP everyone for free, your argument is invalid. Sounds like your just mad ES and his DESTROYERS are making you refund all those "customers" you care so much about.

MY TIME IS WORTH SOMETHING TO ME. I CARE ABOUT PEOPLE GETTING RSVP'S BUT I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME CODING, REPLYING TO TWEETS, AND EMAILS FOR NOTHING. MOST PEOPLE GETTING THE SHOES ARE GOING TO RESELL FOR PROFIT ANYWAY. THIS IS A FACT. ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE, MEANS THEIR ARGUMENT GETS IGNORED BY ME. THEY ARE MOST LIKELY INSANE. THE TWO PEOPLE I GRABBED CHAMPIONSHIP PACKS FOR IN D.C. TOLD ME THEY SOLD THEM, LOL. I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH TIPPING THE PERSON WHO IS HELPING YOU MAKE SAID PROFIT. JUDGING BY THE HUNDREDS OF PM'S AND DM'S I'VE RECEIVED SINCE YESTERDAY'S ANNOUNCEMENTS, ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD AGREE AS WELL :lol:.

RUNNING MY SITE HAS OPENED MY EYES TO THE TYPE OF PEOPLE MOST SNEAKERHEADS ARE AND IT ISN'T PRETTY. SOMETIMES I FEEL FOR NIKE BECAUSE I'M STARTING FEEL THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO BUY SNEAKERS, COLLECT ARE PROBABLY SOME OF THE WORST CONSUMERS IN THE ECONOMY, THEN I REMEMBER THAT THEY MAKE BILLIONS OF THESE PEOPLE AND THAT FADES QUICK :lol: . THERE ARE STILL SOME GOOD PEOPLE I DEAL WITH REGULARLY (SOME POSTING IN THIS VERY THREAD), WHO I BELIEVE GENUINELY LOVE SNEAKS BUT DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO DO ALL THE CAMPING, WHETHER IT BE PHYSICAL OR E-CAMPING, BECAUSE OF RESPONSIBILITIES. I'VE BEEN HELPING THESE GROUP OF GUYS OUT FOR FREE BEHIND THE SCENES SINCE I STARTED BECAUSE BEFORE RSVP'S, I WAS THAT SAME EXACT GUY. KIND OF HARD TO E-CAMP WHEN I HAVE AN ENGINEERING CAREER, A WIFE AND DAUGHTER DEMANDING MY TIME. DOESN'T MEAN I LOVE SAID SNEAKER LESS THAN THE GUY IN DAY 23 OF THE MONTH LONG YEEZY CAMPOUT.

A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BELIEVE THAT IS RSVP SITES DISAPPEARED TODAY, THEN THEY WOULD MAGICALLY COP EVERY RELEASE. I DON'T REMEMBER IT BEING EASY BEFORE RSVP SITES CAME ALONG. UNLESS I WAS GETTING MY MAN VS. WILD ON IN FRONT OF A STORE OR GREASING A HAND I WASN'T COPPING ANYTHING THAT WASN'T SODOMY PRICE ON EBAY. THE SHOE "GAME" HAS PASSED THE POINT OF NO RETURN. THERE IS TOO MUCH GOING ON/MONEY TO BE MADE FROM SELLING SHOES THAT ANYTHING REMOTELY HYPED OR GOOD LOOKING WILL NEVER BE AN EASY COP UNLESS THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE MOVE FROM THE SNEAKER FAD. IF IT ISN'T RSVP SITES, IT IS STORE EMPLOYEES, IF NOT STORE EMPLOYEES, IT'S NIKE CORPORATE WORKERS GIVING OUT LINKS AND HASHTAGS. IF IT ISN'T CORPORATE WORKERS, THEN IT'S JUST THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE TO COMPETE WITH. A COMPLAINER WILL ALWAYS FIND A COMPLAINT. HIDING BEHIND THE REASON OF, "I JUST WANT A FAIR CHANCE" DOESN'T MEAN MUCH TO ME BECAUSE EVEN WHEN HAVING THE MORE THAN A FAIR CHANCE BY USING A SERVICE, PEOPLE STILL PISS THEIR PANTS AND CRY IF AN RSVP SERVICE FAILS. PEOPLE DON'T JUST WANT A FAIR CHANCE, THEY WANT THE DAMN SHOES. I DON'T JUST WANT A FAIR CHANCE AT THE POWERBALL, I WANT TO WIN THE POWERBALL AND IF THEIR WAS SOMEONE I COULD TIP TO GET A PIECE OF IT, I DEFINITELY WOULD.

IF I HAD TO GIVE MY HONEST OPINION, AT THIS MOMENT, I DON'T THINK NIKE WANTS TO RID THEMSELVES OF RSVP SITES, IN FACT, I THINK THEY USE US. THIS MIGHT CHANGE IN THE FUTURE IF THEY DECIDE WE HAVE SERVED OUR PURPOSE AND THEY NO LONGER NEED US BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY DO, USE PEOPLE. I POSTED ON HERE TWO MONTHS AGO THAT THEY RSVP SYSTEM WOULD CHANGE IN MID TO END OF AUGUST AFTER A COLLEGE BUDDY AT NIKE I.T. WARNED ME ABOUT IT. NOW IT WASN'T THE CHANGE HE WARNED ME ABOUT BUT HIS TIMING OF WHEN THE CHANGE WOULD ROLL OUT WAS SPOT ON. I STILL BELIEVE THE CHANGE HE TALKED ABOUT IS COMING BUT FOR NOW I THINK NIKE DOESN'T WANT TO RID THEMSELVES JUST YET OF RSVP SITES. I DON'T THINK ANYONE WOULD DISAGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE SO EASY TO ELIMINATE BOTS COMPLETELY FROM THE PROCESS FOREVER, EVEN WITHIN THE CURRENT IMAGE SYSTEM THEY USE NOW. I CAN NAME A DOZEN OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD NOW AND IF I'VE THOUGHT OF THEM THEN SURELY NIKE I.T. STAFF HAS AS WELL. WELL WHY HAVEN'T THEY DONE IT INSTEAD OF THE BABY STEPS?

I HAVE 0 QUALMS WITH WHAT EVILSIDE IS DOING OR WHAT ANY OTHER RSVP SITE IS DOING. WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR TIME IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS. IN THE END, IF YOU HAVE COMPETITION, THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE IT IS COMING FROM. WHETHER EVILSIDE'S PLAN WILL SUCCEED IS UP IN THE AIR. IT MIGHT, IT MIGHT NOT. DID HE CAUSE NIKE TO SWITCH UP? HIGHLY UNLIKELY, I BELIEVE NIKE TO BE TOO POMPOUS TO ALLOW ANY ONE PERSON TO DICTATE THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES. LIKE I STATED BEFORE, I POSTED A FEW TIMES THE EXACT TIMEFRAME NIKE WOULD MAKE A CHANGE TO THEIR SYSTEM MONTHS AGO. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, YOU CAN GO BACK AND VIEW THE OG BOT THREAD TO FIND MY POSTS STATING THIS. EVILSIDE'S APPEARANCE SEEMED MORE COINCIDENTAL TO THAT FACT MORE THAN ANYTHING. A LOT OF THINGS AT NIKE DON'T HAPPEN ON THE FLY. THEY ARE PRE-PLANNED MONTHS IN ADVANCE.

IN THE END, IF NIKE DOES FINALLY DECIDE TO RID THEMSELVES OF RSVP SITES, THEN I'LL HAVE TO FIND SOME WAY TO SURVIVE WITH MY COMPUTER AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREES :lol:

^^Times like these I wished you typed normally. My eyes hurt from that post, but I agree with it 100%. I remember you saying they would change it up mid august. Good post even though I have to take a 10 minute break from my computer and walk around. :x

A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BELIEVE THAT IS RSVP SITES DISAPPEARED TODAY, THEN THEY WOULD MAGICALLY COP EVERY RELEASE.
IF I HAD TO GIVE MY HONEST OPINION, AT THIS MOMENT, I DON'T THINK NIKE WANTS TO RID THEMSELVES OF RSVP SITES, IN FACT, I THINK THEY USE US.
laugh.gif
The first line I quoted I agree 100%, however that 2nd I quoted is complete BS. Nike needs no help from an RSVP site to move their shoes...

Last edited:
IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC QUESTION ASKING A MEMBER FOR HIS SERVICE OR ABOUT HIS SERVICE, IT WILL BE DELETED.

TAKE IT TO PM.

Memphis - I think your opinion has some points. Not that it will make things better but the main thing I got from your comment is:

Your customers don't mind paying the "tip" because they are probably getting multiples for every release and selling the extras to get their pair for retail or below.

RSVP sites are what we call "Enablers" which mean people that usually would not have means to get a pair, or more than one pair, now can conveniently purchase as many pairs as the services yield.

Without RSVP sites, or bots, there definitely would be more pairs to go around.

Why? Because 1 person cannot place an order on 3-5 sites simultaneously like a bot can do.

In the end, its simple math.

1 person per shoe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom