The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

And final as this has not been answered . ?
Did anybody found a way to find the link early without any info from inside?
I did.

But let me ask you, why do you need the link early? Are you going to access the link early? If you do access early, your order will be cancelled.

If you don't, why do you need the link?

And the link doesn't contains ?cp=usns_twit_<mmddyy>_jordan_xxxx. Your order will easily be cancelled when they are going to /or monitoring your link accessed.

I'm guilty of bot usage but to an extent. I only use it for really limited releases and it's only to compete with everyone else whose using bots to cop multiple pairs. For general releases, I find myself not using the bot at all because, for the most part, it's not needed. I feel like if you use a bot for every release, you're basically telling Nike to ban you because you want to get banned. 
You don't have to justify yourself in this thread.

You don't have to justify yourself in this thread.
But its funny when ppl do... It's like they have a murder weighing on their conscience or something. 
laugh.gif

There is a difference between breaking the rules and breaking the law.

TALKED TO MEG COUPLE DAYS BACK SHE PUT THE HURTING ON ME. ON A SIDE NOTE SHE DONT SOUND THAT BAD. BUT BACK TO BUSINESS I BASICALLY GOT BANNED FOR TRYING TO CHECK LIKE 9 SHOES OUT ON MY PC ON 1 IP. SHE SAID " I ABUSED THE NIKE FAIRNESS POLICY" AND CAN NEVER ORDER WITH NDC AGAIN LOL
Is there anyway to circumvent this?

if you decide to stop using your Nike account (because of a cancelation, ban, being flagged, etc) do you actually deactivate it?

or do you just leave it open and start another account, technically having multiple nike accounts under the same info?

if you decide to stop using your Nike account (because of a cancelation, ban, being flagged, etc) do you actually deactivate it?

or do you just leave it open and start another account, technically having multiple nike accounts under the same info?
Very good question... Looking forward to read some answers.

YOU MUST CREATE THE NEW ACCOUNT USING A DIFFERENT COMPUTER AND INTERNET CONNECTION THAN WHAT WAS USED FOR THE FIRST ONE AND THE INFO MUST BE DIFFERENT (NEW SHIPPING/BILLING ADDRESS, NEW CREDIT CARD, NEW BILLING PHONE, NEW EMAIL ADDRESS). ANYTHING THAT CAN LINK THE NEW ACCOUNT TO THE FIRST MUST BE CHANGED.

DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO WITH THE FIRST ACCOUNT, DEACTIVATE IT OR LEAVE OPEN.

The thread title should be change into "ask all your question here".

Officially exiting this thread.  99.99% worthless at this point.  Just a bunch of kids asking stupid questions and looking for handouts.  Enjoy your canceled orders.

I don't understand why you guys have such an issue with people who know less than you. Everybody has to start somewhere! nobody was born a bot master. at some point we all were asking questions.

i don't care how many posts you have or what your rep is; if your too good to help other people in the community, you need to just exit the thread. no need for the negative hater comments on your way out.

I don't understand why you guys have such an issue with people who know less than you. Everybody has to start somewhere! nobody was born a bot master. at some point we all were asking questions.

i don't care how many posts you have or what your rep is; if your too good to help other people in the community, you need to just exit the thread. no need for the negative hater comments on your way out.

Dude have you read the thread? They're asking the same old questions that I've been answering in the last few pages. People need to go back and read just like I did when I first joined. I got the finger pointed back to page one. No body answer any of my questions. Now I know how they all feel when people don't listen.

Just to let you know this bot thread is dead. No one is going to help us anymore. The last person was method and he's done. Now you're lucky Memphis is still answering the same old question.

What do you need to know? Can you figure out the code for the new footlocker layout? Or we still stuck on buying multiples pairs? Non of us can figure out Nike anymore. The best answer to buying multiples pair is buy it and let us know what happen. My word of advice is don't buy multiple if you don't want to get ban until someone figure out a way and enlighten us. Be thankful you can get one.

Matter of fact if you read the title, this is a bot thread. We come here to figure out bot. Y'all just making it more confusing for new user. Dragging the thread longer with the same old answer.

Last edited:

wish you would at least give some tips on how to do it... it is the right thread for that kind of thing you know... I tried playing with the code but can't get the size selected
out of this whole thread there's maybe one page of decent info, go find it.

Matter of fact if you read the title, this is a bot thread. We come here to figure out bot. Y'all just making it more confusing for new user. Dragging the thread longer with the same old answer.
what's the point of having a bot if you can't get your account/billing/shipping/payment situation on point?

i never came here to "figure out bot."

i came here to figure out how to get the orders safely processed and shipped into my hands.

does anyone need to come to this thread to gain this information? certainly not.

but the only way someone can find out the what works and what doesn't is by their own trial and error.

coming to this thread to share my experiences and to gain knowledge from others' experiences has helped me to successfully cop more pairs.

and when i say "cop more pairs" i do not just mean adding to cart. i mean beating meg and having the shoes in my hands.

much thanks to all.

what's the point of having a bot if you can't get your account/billing/shipping/payment situation on point?

i never came here to "figure out bot."

i came here to figure out how to get the orders safely processed and shipped into my hands.

does anyone need to come to this thread to gain this information? certainly not.

but the only way someone can find out the what works and what doesn't is by their own trial and error.

coming to this thread to share my experiences and to gain knowledge from others' experiences has helped me to successfully cop more pairs.

and when i say "cop more pairs" i do not just mean adding to cart. i mean beating meg and having the shoes in my hands.

much thanks to all.

So you're saying you found a way to cop more pairs now? Without getting Megged?Explain how did you manage that so we can get this question out of the way. A lot of those new guys are still confused. So after I can have this page saved so I can point the next new member to here.

we tried.

but the only person to offer details on their situation was rusty.

I've offered him advice on potential work arounds but to no avail.

people who get MEGGED are too afraid to admit it. and are less forthcoming with their info.

I've been contacted with cancellation details over PM but refuse to mention then since they opted to tell me via PM versus openly on here.

but it's getting much harder for people to get away with repeated bot usage.

I personally, am not mad at that progression.

the thread is dead.

I guess I'll just stick with copping manually :smile:

Did good with the bots in the summer, but it seems that too many people have bots now.

Last edited:
So you're saying you found a way to cop more pairs now? Without getting Megged?Explain how did you manage that so we can get this question out of the way. A lot of those new guys are still confused. So after I can have this page saved so I can point the next new member to here.
what i said was, this thread has helped me to successfully cop more pairs by sharing my purchasing/shipping/cancellation/account experiences and gaining knowledge from others' experiences.

what you are suggesting is a successful method that will secure the delivery of your shoes by bypassing megatron.

these 2 things are QUITE different and your interpretation of my post is misunderstood.

there is no set, safe, secure method in the way you are suggesting.

and i have been able to cop MORE pairs. not ALL pairs.

i suggest bookmarking memphis's post a few pages back where he lists numerous tips in regards to cancellations.

it has proven to be a very accurate compilation of my own independent experiences,

Last edited:
Can someone tell me where nike servers are located? I figure I'm pretty close because my wait in line is fairly short.

i suggest bookmarking memphis's post a few pages back where he lists numerous tips in regards to cancellations.

it has proven to be a very accurate compilation of my own independent experiences,

Look at your post even you are suggesting me to go back and read. Yet, here you're mad about us not answering the same questions. :smh:

Thanks for the tip but I've been reading since page one. There's nothing here for us any more. Until someone figure out the new footlocker layout and share.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me where nike servers are located? I figure I'm pretty close because my wait in line is fairly short.

What's your location? Here in Cali my wait time is 10mins and in Vegas my wait time is 5 mins. Best assumption I got so far.

i already read his post.

if you want to know where to find it, i'll do you the courtesy of telling you where it is and what to look for.

if you are expecting me to go back and find it myself and repost it for you, i believe you may be expecting too much.

it seems to me that you are looking for the quickest and easiest way to your goals, wanting the exact method of bypassing nike and copping shoes, wanting others to go through the hassle of posting things for you.

there is only so much people are willing do to for you, especially if you are unwilling to do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom