***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

For real.... Let's see the FAKE makers pull off this......

XXIhidden02.jpg

I guess no one should have a problem with the legit check on these! But i wonder if they're worn how well it holds up?

Just saw the commercial for the first time last night, it was CRAZY nice. Definitely one of the top 10 all time.

I gotta say I was hatin on these shoes, they were big and bulky but I tried them on today and immediately copped them, the fit nice and snug and look hot on. Although I normally wear a 9 or 9.5 and had to get an 8.5 cause the 9.5's were huge. This is a great shoe, the box and inserts are ridiculous and that message is serious.

i gotta cop these. i saw them on this dudes feet yesterday and i have to say it was a beautiful sight. MUST COP NOW!!!
[/i]

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

ok,so fakes wont be able to copy the XXI,that's great,but does everyone own a black light? like let's say i was to sell the XXI on ebay,would i have to go out and buy a blk light just to prove they are legit? like would you email an ebay seller and ask them to take a pic under blk light? seems kind of troublesome.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
The idea of the blacklight was amazing...Whether it prevents fakes or not...Just a birlliant detail :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who Agrees With Me That This Is The Best Non-Retro Jordan Since The XX
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
^ killa kam said it and im serios XX1 da $hi*

While I agree with you that the XXI is a good shoe, your statement is kind of funny.

see, jb does care and does put alot into a shoe.. shm on all the haters(cuz they bit#@ but still buy)
"I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT MJ23, BUT IT WONT BE A LIFE I'D LOVE TO LIVE"

Dude,
You just opened up the 4th dimension by breaking the code with blacklight. JK :b
tongue.gif
But what are those stains revealed also by the blacklight :lol:
laugh.gif
I kid, I kid!!
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

the blacklight idea is cool, just got my reds today and, not to create hype, they are one of the best releases in a LLOONNGG time IMO
don't trust me, i liked the XX lows

I stole this sig from FLINTGREY, if that matters.....

If u don't have this shoe...U better get it! This is one of the coldest Jordan's to hit the market in years. I think this shoe is going to sell out!!! I wasn't a true, die hard believer until I got it in my hand and tried it on. I got mine!!!

how "limited" will the red suede 21's be?

and which of the 2 will sell faster? im getting my tax money this week so hopefully i'll copp both

Quote:
Just saw the commercial for the first time last time, it was CRAZY nice. Definitely one of the top 10 all time.

Exactly....that was one of the best commmercials I have seen in a long time.

I still dont see why everyone is so gassed on these shoes though......sure they feel amazing.....but they have terrible design. Its supposed to be a Jordan signature line shoe....not a Jordan brand shoe....

Dwayne Edwards is a terrible designer.

Quote:
ok,so fakes wont be able to copy the XXI,that's great,but does everyone own a black light? like let's say i was to sell the XXI on ebay,would i have to go out and buy a blk light just to prove they are legit? like would you email an ebay seller and ask them to take a pic under blk light? seems kind of troublesome.

$5 at your local spencers or what ever. I would sure like to pay $5 for a black light hten get screwed for fakes

Yo i really want the white ones because of that blacklight ink
hotness
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

*******CHECK THIS********

Unlock XXI content at jumpman23.com/xxi by pressing 'm' and 'j' keys simultaneously

This brings up a demonstration of the Black light and the special code on the XXI's

nxizj7.jpg

As the demonstration finishes it shows how they picked certian letters from each line to spell out "AUTHENTIC"

I would assume all XXI's will do this or have one to match their saying on the inside of the tongue ex: ASPIRATIONAL

Anyone taken the black light to the red XXI's?

anybody not gettin these to save for otha releases replyin from PSP
from yonkers to brooklyn to lanham reppin ny and md

This is definately won of the more innovative steps Nike/Air Jordan has taken. I was already getting these, now I'm even more pumped. It does nothing to performance or style, but it is still a cool little nuance to the shoe.
Love the shoe game.

Age for it shall be within
the four stage journey of
the air Jordan XXI that the
code shall be revealed to th-
ose who seek the Jordan
code in your honor have
we hidden this mess(age)

"four stage journey"- does that mean we have 4 more jordans left till we hit the 25th and the end of the jordan line???

all you jordan experts translate and interpret this message!!!

"in your honor have
we hidden this message
for it shall be within
the four stage journey of
the air Jordan XXI that the
code shall be revealed to
those who seek the Jordan code"

I think thats how the entire message should read.....

Good find. But reminds me of Ralphie (Christmas Story movie) and his Little Orphan Annie secret decoder ring. "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine". :rofl:
roll.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Back
Top Bottom