***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

Wow!! Good find Hybrid. How'd you run across that? After you do it, it says XXI unlocked. What does that mean, anything else open within the site because of it? Just another question, don't know if this has been asked yet, so forgive me. Of all the people who already own these (samples, from work, testers, etc) how comes this black light thing was just discovered? I guess i'll try and anwser my own question and say, well because not everyone randomly puts there shoes under black lights. However, I do think this is a very smart move on JBs part, and I always like suprises.

xxi_page_1.jpg
xxi_page_2.jpg

xxi_page_5.jpg

AIR JORDAN UNLOCKED
welcome to the underground! Selected jordan gear will be featuring hidden messages about the jordan code. To reward your curiosity and give you a taste of the future, we will now reveal the cipher on the white air jordan xxi

updates soon...
"I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT MJ23, BUT IT WONT BE A LIFE I'D LOVE TO LIVE"

WOW, that is so cool. to bad i dont have any money. but im def gatting the blk/red lows
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

In the paragraph you can see that 5 letters are capitalized, A T H O U.
I wonder if all the coloraways that have this hidden message capitalize letters and then all the capital letters can be unscrambled to make out a word or phrase.
Jordans. Contact me at [email protected][/i]

Well I just saw the commerical for the XXI and it was fire! Has anyone else seen the commerical?
Darnell Jackson. #32, Soph. forward. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

The Fed's and the Narc's been trying to put a case on me yall-but doing that-you would have a better chance of tackling Dante Hall

THE University of Kansas

jus recieved my red XXI and wow is all i can say will be posting pics in a few minutes
Looking For:
Jordan XI White/Columbia SIZE 11

Quote:
"four stage journey"- does that mean we have 4 more jordans left till we hit the 25th and the end of the jordan line???

I think it means that there are 4 colorways (not including lows) for the XXI and this is the first. I think each one will have their own name (ie wht/red = Authentic, Red Suede = Aspirational). Thats just my guess though.

The black light secret is a nice touch by JB though.
====================================
E-mail: [email protected] == MySpace
It's the old Days.
The bad days.
The all or nothing days.​

i just placed my order on pickyourshoes.com, hopefully it comes before the release date so i can break my friends spinal cord at school. thanks jordan brand.
"Lazy sunday, wake up in the late afternoon
Call Parnell just to see how he's doin'
Hello? What up Parns! Yo Samberg what crackin?
You thinkin' what i'm thinkin'? Nar-ni-a man it's happnin'!

^^^^ Hmmm, so far we've got:
White/black-red
Red suede/black
Black/silver
Jetstream (or flint) suede/blue
and
White/black (or was it navy) - UNC blue

That's like 5 colorways total though. Don't tell me they're gonna cancel the white/black (navy?)-UNC blue, that's the one I look forward the most.

To anyone who ordered from Pickyourshoes.com :: have any problems with them? How long did it take for the shoes to arrive?

and i ordered on the 12th from PYS and i recieved today the 16th...pretty impressive and i had no porblems at all
Looking For:
Jordan XI White/Columbia SIZE 11

That website thing was nice. Cant wait to do that to a pair of XXIs
TEST THE PEOPLE PLEASE BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO NIKETALK MEMBER #2

For sale.Orange AM95 size 11 DS $125. Last Shots sz 11 VNDS $110. Frenchie VII sz 11 NDS $120.Email [email protected]

got mine today :D
happy.gif
they are great. the suede is so nice....

the box they sent it in was half way opened :smh:
nono.gif

MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE I EVER WALKED IN/BALLED IN

nxqpt3.jpg

nxqqex.jpg

BEEN IN THE JORDAN GAME SINCE THE AGE OF 10 DAYS. 1986 BABY

I ordered both pairs from PYS and have been tracking them..Due to arrive tomorrow until...I track today and it says exception. I call UPS and they tell me their has been some kind of accident to the box or the truck carrying the box and I will have to wait for more info! How much does that suck? Looks like I will not have them for the weekend to ball in. Needless to say, NOT HAPPY!!!!

OK, about 10 pages or so back, I talked about waiting on these because of the money, but I thought about it a little more. How much can we really expect these to drop?

I mean what did XXs drop to in outlets? $135ish? But once you throw on tax, aren't you right at about the $160 they charge at places like PYS or UptempoAir.com?

I'm really wrestling with this one now. I'm doing my best to not think about it, but I had to write something about the Katrina auction for work, ha. That didn't help.
- AIM ME: VanillaThrilla6​

WOW
i wasnt gonna get the XXIs but after watching that whole feature on the website, im prolly gonna get them now

im thinking about returning the black/carolina 14 retros i bought last week so i cop the only colorway of the xx1's i like. theyre nice.
Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free. -billy mack

For the people with both white and red XXIs

Which shoe looks better worn? I want to get the red suedes but im afraid the red is alittle to "loud". The white ones are a given that it matches with anything.

XXI's are pretty clean. Anyone know when the Grey/University Blue release? To those who have their XXI's already - how do they fit? Thanks.

RoadWarriorMAX

Back
Top Bottom