***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

I'm so >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
. went to go pick up a pair and they were SOLD OUT. and my mall has two footlockers, a finishline, and a footaction. SOLD OUT. an everyone I asked said "those are SO WACK." W-----T-------F!!!!!!!!!!1
That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at [email protected]

So uh, any advice on sizing?
I don't understand how people are going down on sizing while others stay the same.

i say same.. i rock 12's in some shoes 13's in others, i can rock a 12 or 13 xi a 12 or 13 xii and a 12 or 13 xiii.. when i tried these on i tried both teh 12 and 13, i had to go with teh 13 because one, i had thin @#%$ socks on..

two the 12's were just a little too narrow for my wide @#%$ foot..

i picked the 13 in both teh white and red colorways and wore double socks today when i went to ball in the reds.. so i would say true to size for those who want to buy online..

peace

e

Quote:
I'm so . went to go pick up a pair and they were SOLD OUT. and my mall has two footlockers, a finishline, and a footaction. SOLD OUT. an everyone I asked said "those are SO WACK." W-----T-------F!!!!!!!!!!1

really? go pick it up on eastbay.com

KILLA KAM SPEAKING AND JUST WANTED TO ASK U GUYS DID YOUR XX1'S HAVE ANY MARKINGS ON THEM CAUSE I WENT TO MY LOCAL FOOTACTION IN MORROW,GA AND THE DUDE BRINGS THEM OUT THE BOX AND I LOOK I SAID HOLD UP HOME BOY THIS ANT GONE FLY SO I COPPED THEM AT FINISHLINE FLAWLESS I MIGHT ADD

heres some pics. of my red XXI's. got them today. and no secret mess. on the red suede XXI's if anyone was wonderingi know, i know, ya'll are gonna rag me on my sexy legs. don't hate!!! LOL. enjoy!!

o0uro3.jpg

o0utu0.jpg

o0uu0z.jpg

o0uu75.jpg

o0uud5.jpg

"We Cannot Be Sure Of Having Something To Live For, Unless We Are Willing To Die For It."
-Che Guevara-

I agree that these are sweet shoes. Don't get why people don't believe that. Oh well. You can't please everybody. Anyway, I can't wait to get mine. I'm hoping to get them soon. Anyway, I'm planning to also get the red XXI's. Hope they will still have some left. Will have to wait a while to get them. So, here's hoping.

Quote:
heres some pics. of my red XXI's. got them today. and no secret mess. on the red suede XXI's if anyone was wonderingi know, i know, ya'll are gonna rag me on my sexy legs. don't hate!!! LOL. enjoy!!

Rock deep (NT mod) posted a while back that the secret message is in a different place he said something about being under or behind the tongue or the lace cover i dunno since i don't have the red ones. Someone should take a black light to that area and give it a looksee.

*****EDIT*****

Here's what rockdeep said

Quote:
the Black light message for the Red suede is on the back of the tongue flap.

Jus FYI....

and here are the white XXi's under the black light. the red XXI's have nothing on them as far as i could tell, unless its inside the shoe or something, but, i doubt it. the first one is a little blurry but you all know what they look like. peace

o0uzpw.jpg

o0v0hy.jpg

"We Cannot Be Sure Of Having Something To Live For, Unless We Are Willing To Die For It."
-Che Guevara-

grizz1fan
Can you post a pic of the Red Suede pair with the red laces from the White/Black pair?

The reds are on fire. I love them a lot more than the white ones. I think I'll be copping for them soon. I still like the white ones though. Can't wait to get them.

Ah shoes. My new addiction

yeah, give me a second and i'll post both of them pics. i'll also check the tongue.
-Che Guevara-

I just laugh when 90% of the people here rag on the new AJs cause I bet my collection if MJ was playing still and did some sick MJ move wearin them, people would be like OMG I gotta have them !!
C O O K # 4 5

I just noticed something...the flap on the Right shoe has an arrow slightly embossed on it. I can't see it on the Left shoe, but I can kind of feel it. Heres a pic.
56238346.Tongue.jpg

See it?

heres a picture of the red's tongue flap under a black light. (says same as the whites) and the reds with the red strings. i like the black in the red better myself. peace

o0w2rm.jpg

o0w5cz.jpg

o0w5fc.jpg

-Che Guevara-

^^^damn yall dudes with these small feet make them look ugly!...
--"Ay, what size is those shoes foo" "what?, **** they yo size now what"...lol...gotta love that high skool life n LA--

I like how the red pods feel better than the black ones...when I use the black ones, I could feel the edges of the pod on my heal....Zoom zoom Zoom!
BAY AREA

Back
Top Bottom