***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

yea i got my red xx1's on friday, dont think they realized that they dont come out till the 25th. but for all my peeps in new jersey u can go to newport mall and go to acrive warehouse across from champs and i believe they will sell them to u early if u dont wanna wait. :pimp:
pimp.gif
i must say i love these xx1's i know alot of ppl still dont like them but i think its a shoe u gotta see in person and try them on.

I ordered the Red "Suede" XXI's off of Uptempoair.com saturday at 12:08 and it said my order was confirmed and everything. Than on saturday it says my order has been cancelled because it was out of stock? This is the 2nd time this has happened to me with them. They are straight fire! now I am going to have to try my luck with Eastbay.

" I make 99.9% of my free-throws"

Quote:
How did the XXI's do in NYC, and in AZ. Here in AZ, they did modestly good. NYC, speak up

im in AZ, @ Tucson Mall, no stores sold out at all (footlocker finishline footaction champs)...so i dont know if thats considered good, at least for this boring town.

to those getting ready to lose sleep over these Red XXI's by waiting till midnight or waking up early, dont bother. Sleep in, eat a good breakfast, watch some college hoops, maybe go play a few pick up games then you can go cop with no problem (im speaking for eastbay & other online stores)

like i said earlier eastbay has damn near 140 pairs still left in most sizes of the white XXI's

as far as pickin them jointz up in person...WAKE YOO @#%$ UP

godblessyall

can somebody post pics of their XXI's after they have worn them playing BBall a few times?

Dude, its Monday.

Anyway, I wore mine for about 2 hours playing, and I played pretty hard...and they arent bad at all. Minus the idiots who stepped all over em, they still look very nice. No pics though.
Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

Quote:
for all of you who have been miss informed. the red/blk XXI's came out yesterday. i know it has been said that they don't release until the 25th, but, i happen to work at a place where i can gaurantee you they would NOT put a shoe out before the launch date!!!!! thats why i have both colors now. because they were launched yesterday

^sorry man, but the official release date is 2/25. Check the Jordan Brand release dates on NDC FAQ....

Im really thinking about getting them, but can someone post pics of them wearing them casually and after playing ball.
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

Pretty much, I really want them. I don't want to pay the price. I'll be able to get them for like 150$(tax included 140 w/o) so I might get them this weekend.Some dude in my school has them and I really need to wait. I hope they hit sales racks soon.
Nevermind, I'lll probably cop this weekend, and settle my hunger for kicks...For a while.

Well I just got mine in from the ups guy and they def feel like some sofas on your feet lol but seriously the most comfortable jays to date. I know a lot of people have asked about the fit I always pretty much wear a 14 or 13.5 in jays and I bought a sz 13 this time in both colorways and they fit perfectly. I would def reccomend going down a half a size to a whole size. These are def amazing pair of bball shoes.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdon23luciaQQhtZ-1

^^^CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS^^^

what ups delivers today?
"Lazy sunday, wake up in the late afternoon
Call Parnell just to see how he's doin'
Hello? What up Parns! Yo Samberg what crackin?
You thinkin' what i'm thinkin'? Nar-ni-a man it's happnin'!

Quote:
OKAY listen up. i called eastbay as did my boy a few post up, and i asked them for a size 14 and there are 160 sum odds pairs left..also i asked for a more popular size...size 11 and there were 183 pairs left!!! i would have to agree that these are headed to the outlets for a big discounted price...n e 1 dissagree?????????????????

160...183...those numbers don't mean anything. Ask them how many they have sold and you would be surprised(if you can even ask that question). Remember, Eastbay.com is the same as Footlocker.com so you can just imagine how many pairs they received in the first place. I don't understand your logic as to why these will suddenly go to the outlets? Of course there will be B grades and other cosmeticly defective pairs that will show up at outlets, but besides that, I doubt that just because you hear they have 160 or 183 pairs left in a particular size means anything.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Go Mustangs!

Looking for DS/NDS White/College Blue-Black Jordan XVII mids size 11 with case, lace locks. lace cover, etc.
Looking to TRADE DS size 11.5 white/black/maize XIII lows for a size 11.
Also have size 10.5 black/red XIV retros DS looking for size 11.

I got my red suedes today at Finishline at Jersey Gardens. I normally wear an 11 and I had to get these in a 10.5. There must have been some sort of run on them because when I asked for an 11 they didn't have any. Luckily they had the smaller size left, which also happened to be the display.

I asked about a display discount, but they said that they needed to be out much longer to get one. Oh well. No matter what I think these are a sweet pair. I wasn't feeling the $180, but I had to cop just in case. I fell in love with them upon seeing the samples.

the XXI's are NOT selling here at all.

people spent their cash on the DMP, and are smart enough to wait for a better retro.

the XXI's are one of the weakest Jordan releases this year, it's time to realize that.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

Quote:

160...183...those numbers don't mean anything. Ask them how many they have sold and you would be surprised(if you can even ask that question). Remember, Eastbay.com is the same as Footlocker.com so you can just imagine how many pairs they received in the first place. I don't understand your logic as to why these will suddenly go to the outlets? Of course there will be B grades and other cosmeticly defective pairs that will show up at outlets, but besides that, I doubt that just because you hear they have 160 or 183 pairs left in a particular size means anything.

i guess ur right big hommie....we'll jus have 2 c[/quote][/quote]

not sure if i should get them but $130 is a freaking good price
my cousin works at footlocker ant he put a pair for me in reserve

Well I am surprised we have the white colourway and the red suede here in Melbourne, AUSTRALIA. So those of you saying the red are limited that's @#%$. I still think they look like trash, but they are very comfy and would probably be fantastic to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom