***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

i have only known about this site for two years, and for the past two years i've seen extreme hate for the upcoming J(when pix surface), turn into mad love(once they drop).

they sold out down here in katrina raped new orleans even with the $175 price tag. so let's admit it people the XXIs and even the XXIIs and XXIIIs(which they tell us are already done) are all fire/going to be fire. admitt it now and save yourself from looking two faced later
somebody asked me if i thought New Orleans was coming back.

We never left

it's worth the $130 that i paid for. gotta love the hookups!

1st colorway > red suede IMO :tongue:
tongue.gif

This is one fit I plan to wear this summer...

blank Bulls jersey with the XXI

Two years with Foot Locker. Three with NikeTown. Collecting forever.

1. OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black) size 10.5/11 - OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red) size 10.5/11
  2. Willing to trade and compensate with:Jordan V Retro (Blk/Blk-Met Silver) size 11 - Jordan X Retro (Wht/Navy/Carolina/Red) size 11 - XIII Retro Low (White/Varsity Red/Blk) size 10.5

I just got my Red Pair in from Uptempoair.com

First time ordering from there and was very pleased...shipping was great....I don't see the point in posting pictures cause you guys see plenty in here...But IMO the Red are sooo much hotter than the white...Don't sleep on the red...

^ no those grey joints are samples check da tape @ da bottom. I know a spot that has em now, but 4 400 I'll wait tho a def copp st8r fire.
-LIFe is toO SHORt.... Wear ur JAYs-

jumpman23.com has a pretty nice feature with the red XXI's...shows plenty of detail and will really make you want a pair. I should be getting my pair tomorrow.

IDK da exact release date for da grey suede joints early fall I think. If anybody knows plz leave it.

Ebayer jordanbrand-katrina-auction has zero feedback. They might be selling variants, lol. jk
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

I checked the release date for the red XXII and it says limited to urbans, specific niketowns, eastbay, and footlocker. Does that mean all foot lockers or just footlocker.com? Thanks for clearing this up, if not I will order from pickyourshoes.com. Thanks for any help

Chew I think you alittle ahead of ur time wit da red xxii's :\
ohwell.gif
plz post pix I wanna see what they look like and when they coming out :lol:
laugh.gif

i just went to Against All Odds in Jersey Gardens, they have both white and red XXIs. The finish line there only has a size 9 left for the reds but it's tried on by ALOT of people.

For the ppl in NYC, I suggest you cop at Jersey so you dont have to pay $16 in tax.

^^^^^^ yup they do have them in jersey gardens. also woodbridge mall has the red ones also at the other against all odds. and active warehouse in newport is selling the red ones as well. already picked up my pair early last fridau. man they feel so good. cant take them off. do not pass on these u will regret it. will be getting the white ones for 122.50. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom