***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

damn, my order from pickyourshoes has been delayed to this friday so i cancelled it and bought it off uptempoair.

anyone have any problems with uptempoair or knows exactly when it ships? i ordered two day air and i bought it today.

man i have no idea what to do., for some reason i am feeling the red xxi's so much. i can only get one so i might have to skip on the vii's. just might. pray for me lol
Black/UNI Blue 14's for sale. size 12 email me for a reasonable price. loocated in GA

You order it 2nite from uptempoair.com. Then ur order should be processed and shipped out early 2morrow, so you should def receive by friday.
-LIFe is toO SHORt.... Wear ur JAYs-

^ thanks for the fast reply, thats all i needed to hear. Is there a slight chance it will come on thursday? because i really want these to wear on friday since im doing a stagemaster for my english class.

Just saw the XXI commercial - a great piece of promotion. Reminds me of the classic XII ad with the guy out on his driveway.

Hey Jordan Brand, why not include a DVD containing all the great TV ads with the XXII or XXIII? That would be worth an extra $5-10 to me.

In 10 years, there's gonna be so many people pissed they slept on the Red XXI's. I'm gonna buy a 2nd pair to keep ds.

All you passers, just wait. You'll be sorry.
Quote:
Shoes I do adore. Please put yourself on my foot 'cuz I would love to wear ya. Tie your strings not too tight, fix ya tongue in the mirror lets stroll.

what do ya'll think yay or nay??
"I DO THE DUMBY,******ED,AND TAKE YOUR SHOES"
I WANT UR JORDANS SZ.11-11.5

Air23 gettin em on thursday that's highly unlikely unless you live very close 2 where uptempo is located. If they are shippin via ups you might be waitin for a while on friday cuz ups like 2 deliver late I was wait 4 my suede xxi's until 8:00pm (((SMH))) and that was an overnight delivery. If you live close 2 uptempo maybe but hopefully ups brings em early friday so you can rock em friday.

Please keep in mind these shoes run about .5 sz big. I got a sz 11 but I need a 10.5 so I am going to ask if anyone wants it for $150 shipped brand new. I got pictures of it for proof and I will only deal with paypal. If you need other sizes just email me and I will see what I can do. Please only email me if you are really interested I dont like bothering with all the 50 questions games. Hit me up...
get at me

[email protected]

^^ Really I also wear sz 11 & they fit me just fine
"Freakin' chumps* everyway like MJ I can't beleive, 2day was a good day" - Ice Cube

thanks jordanman1 for your input, im crossing my fingers because i'll be at school in the morning, hopefully it comes before friday. Otherwise i spent a wasted 40 bucks to get them earlier.

How's da quality? lets just say it's not a retro :lol:
laugh.gif
da quality on these babies is pretty much top notch very solid. 2 apperciate this shoe you must hold it in ur hand and put them on, once you do that you'll say WOW NICE!

I was admiring my XXIs, when I suddenly came to the realization that I had just spent $180 on a pair of Penny IVs with the Jordan logo on it. Oh well. I still love 'em.

Omar, do you take your pics using Best Shot? Because man, those are some insane pictures. I don't really want the VIIs but with your pics, it's almost making me.
" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

they are the nicest balling Jordans to drop. point blank.
not the best eye candy. but handles and traction wise very Hot.
wish i could get an extra pair to keep for walking too, cause i know im gonna ball these to death!
white var red are killah.

Quarterbackin in the bay since the days of MONTANA & RICE

i can only get one pair of these so if u had to choose one which would it be the white or the red pair
I ROCK ALL MY KICKZ

these shoes are very underrated imo. i saw them in person and i think they're :pimp:
pimp.gif
.. cant wait for the red suedes and the black/red lows..
"IM FROM THE BAY WHERE WE HYPHY AND GO DUMB. FROM THE SOIL WHERE THEM RAPPERS BE GETTIN THEY LINGO FROM." -e40

what do you rekons better to ball in considering the suede and leather differences....the review on @#%$ said they are too hot and dont ventilate as much as they should...im thinkin i should get the whites but i cant turn away from the reds.....i know i should make up my own mind but somebody help me!

Back
Top Bottom