***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

All the Mgrs. at the store in my spot are sellin them for like 250$ early. I just laugh when goons pay that much. I'm gonna battle FA.com Fri. night.
C O O K # 4 5

Thanks for the good words from all . . .

Quote:
Hey, RedBrim, just wondering, is the raised 23 and tongue somewhat faded/roughed up?

You mean if they come that way or if my particular pair is "faded?"

Because, atleast on my pair, niether of those are "faded" . . . it just may be the lighting or angle.

EDIT: And yes, they seem to run a half size bigger.

Peace
[/i]

both the white and the red sued have this problem

the toe on the white and the raised parts on the red sued

this is caused do to the lack of paper(wraping) in the box

the shoes shift around in the box too much, causeing little scuffs

"I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT MJ23, BUT IT WONT BE A LIFE I'D LOVE TO LIVE"

In about 6-7 years when these baby's retro, oh man those who are sleepin` on these OG's are gonna stab themselves. :rofl:
roll.gif

can someone repost a pic ot the all black/stealth version? sry if already posted, or if scrapped.
NBA CHAMPS HEAT 06

Just bought the suedes, and I am unhappy. Seems this shoe was hyped up a lot. I thought this shoe was quite heavy, not very light as many of you have described it to be. Also not as comfy to be able to wear them "everyday and even sleep in them". Definitely not worth 175$, but I do love the look of the shoe. I will give credit there...

I just got my red suedes today thanks to sneakerhead.com The red pair are straight :pimp:
pimp.gif
but will be a pain to maintain.

^--I have NO idea what you're talking about when you say these shoes are heavy and uncomfortable. As far as weight is concerned I'm not sure what you're used to playing ball in but these are average in weight. You're the first one to call them uncomfortable but everyeone's foot is shaped different so maybe these just aren't a good fit for you.

I have a game tonight so I have to sit here think about which color XXI's I want to rock. :D
happy.gif

Damn Son Just copped my xxis red suade for 180 plus tax which came out 200 but since i was feening for it so i just got it, I regret it in a way since i found it more cheaper in some otehr place lol. But o well I feel in loved wit dem.
of0nqb.jpg

Anywayz what ya think of da fitted? I'm lookign for clothes 2 match wit it, any ideas?

I just copped the red suedes, these kicks are hot :pimp:
pimp.gif
to say the least. :wow:
eek.gif
mad comfy as well, i actually want another pair :b
tongue.gif
, as far as the white ones, am still thinking about it.

JUST RECEIVED MY XX1'S FROM UTA AND IAM UPSET BECAUSE BOTH OF THE SHOES HAVE SCUFF MARKS AND HAVE PAINT ON THE SIDE BLACK MARK WHERE THE HIDDEN MESSAGE IS THEY ARE PISS POOR QUALITY
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

PHATGANGSTA1

Quote:
JUST RECEIVED MY XX1'S FROM UTA AND IAM UPSET BECAUSE BOTH OF THE SHOES HAVE SCUFF MARKS AND HAVE PAINT ON THE SIDE BLACK MARK WHERE THE HIDDEN MESSAGE IS THEY ARE PISS POOR QUALITY

Pics please?

THAT AINT GONNA WORK IT LOOK LIKE THE PAINT IS GONE OFF THE LEATHER AND THE PAINT ON THE SIDE OF THE SHOE TOO IAMM
mad.gif
PISSED THEY SHOULD INSPECT THESE BEFORE THEY SHIP SOMETHING LIKE THIS ESPECIALLY IF YOUR SPENDING A BILL 50 ON THERE KICKS I JUST HOPE HE TRADES ME OUT FOR A BETTER PAIR WITH OVERNIGHT SHIPPING I ALSO ORDERED MY BLACK AND BLUE SEVENS I HOPE THERE NOT LIKE THIS IF SO I WILL NO LONGER SPEND MY BREAD(MONEY) WITH UTA.COM(UPTEMPOAIR.COM)
mad.gif

PHATGANGSTA1

Back
Top Bottom