***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

I love the red suede one's./ Worn a few times to hoop and they rock.....I don't think anyone will have a problem getting these on Fri night/saturday. Anyone who pays $250 to them a few days early is a fool

I haven't looked through this whole thread so don't yell at me about this, but somebody mentioned something to me about something appearing on these shoes underneath a blacklight. Can anybody shed some light on that?

Edit: Nevermind. Looked through and found it. Crazy.

man im bitin my nails im so excited to cop mine this saturday...gettin the white to ball in coz suedes will prob crapp up

REDBRIM anyway you can email your pics so I can see them? I'm on a .mil network and tinypic is blocked... if you don't want to/feel like it, it's all good. thanks in advance
Got Size 13 Jordans? Get at me
AIM: LRBaLLa00
email: [email protected]
ebay: USAFpaysME

Has anybody noticed that the pod under the heel is clear and will probably yellow? Guess it doesnt matter since it cant be seen. I got hte whites from pys and they FRESH! Still waitin on the reds though :rolleyes
eyes.gif
people been hearin bad things from pys. Also, does anyone have some of the original sample pics of the whites and reds?

I tried mine on and my right shoe seems to be leaning a bit to the right as I stand straight. My left shoe seems fine. I don't feel out of balance or anything so I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: [email protected]

This pic...

of0nqb.jpg

And dude's pic wit the Jordan shorts on pg. 71 sold me...

But I'd rather get some Answer 1's and AM ID's right now...

As for the person who asked if those certain parts were "faded" . . . I saw what you pointed out and checked back with them. The thing is, in those pictures . . . the specific spots were like that because they were brushed against the "nap" of the suede. You know, how you usually have an all BLACK Suede shoe and when you run your fingers against the "nap" of the suede, you can see the trail of your fingers and the black seems to turn lighter, like a grey tint.

But then again, these shoes are made of fine suede. Delicate they are, as spots and scuffs are expected amount these specific shoes . . .

Quote:
REDBRIM anyway you can email your pics so I can see them? I'm on a .mil network and tinypic is blocked... if you don't want to/feel like it, it's all good. thanks in advance

No problem at all . . . I'll send them over after this post . . .

EDIT: By the way . . . Love it when you can jus see right through the shoes . . . almost.

The "TUNNEL"

:lol:
laugh.gif

ofwv8w.jpg

Peace
[/i]

^^ Nice shot, Ive done the picture cutout and inserted it under the pod, pretty cool
sign1.jpg

**Even for MJ those Sharpi fumes can get to you!!
"I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT MJ23, BUT IT WONT BE A LIFE I'D LOVE TO LIVE"

DID ANYBODY else order a pair of XXIs from PYS?
I ordered some red ones on tuesday with 2 day shipping and I still didnt get a comformation email. Checked their site n they said order processing starts on the 24th (this friday), whats with the delay? I sent them an email 2 days ago and still didnt get a response, and I called them too, twice, but noone picked up. Whats with the crappy service PYS? |I
tired.gif

Ordered a pair from eastbay monday, man are they slow. Gave me an Est. arrival time of 3/1/06.

When I first showed friends[who r not NT's] the XXI's all of them thought they were ugly. So did half of the people on NT. But when better pics of the shoe caome out everybody wants to cop a pair. I wore them for the first time at school 2day and now everybody wants 2get a pair. What Im saying is dont get them because everybody else has them, buy a pair because u like them.

P.S. Only me and one other kid have them at my school. Nobody really notice his yesterday.
I broke about 25 necks 2day. He probally would have got noticed if he was
6'4 and on the basketball team.

HELP ANYONE. sneakerhead.com just told me that my two XXI have been backordered >:
mad.gif
. Anyone know where I could get a pair of red suedes online in sz 11.5???
If any of u can hook up a DMP in sz 13 or 12 (13 prefered), I have at least $475 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

^---I just got a pair of 11.5 red suedes from sneakerhead and they shipped the same day I placed the order. I assume they only had 1 or 2 pairs of 11.5's and now they're backordered.

But it's only 2 days before the official release so you may be able to cop from your local mall.

^^^^DAMN YOU >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
YOU STOLE MY SHOE AND I ORDERED IT OFF OF THEM A WEEK AGO :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

Jokes yo, jus kiddin'. The red suedes won't come to my mall though, I live in Montreal, Canada. We aren't getting them plus footlocker will charge big if we do. Anyone else know where I could get them online sz 11.5? Any hookups?
If any of u can hook up a DMP in sz 13 or 12 (13 prefered), I have at least $475 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

Can we clear up which colors of the XXI mids are releasing?

The white/black/red and the red suede have already dropped.

The (mostly) all black come out in April.

After that it gets hazy for me.

I know in the first post of this thread it lists 4 colorways and their release dates, but are these accurate?

The grey/carolina is not one of the four mentioned in the first post. Are they coming out?

What about the white/carolina/navy? I think these are the hottest XXIs, but I haven't heard much about them recently.

I was waiting to cop these, did JB kill them?

PS - Im not a newb, I have been in the game since the OG VIs. I used to post under a different name.

A Jordan XXI stickie kind of loses its practicality after this many pages. Anyone agree?

HELLO MY FELLOW NIKETALKERS, i ordered my red suede xxi's off uptempoair and it says its expected delivery date is tomorrow, friday the 24th. I was wondering what time do they usually deliver like any time in particular? Because my doorbell doesnt work and i'll be at school and the gym right after school so like do they just drop it off or what? I dont want to miss this and wait like three days and pick it up at the post office. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom