***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

^^

What's your address?... I'll pick them up for you.
Two years with Foot Locker. Three with NikeTown. Collecting forever.

1. OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black) size 10.5/11 - OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red) size 10.5/11
  2. Willing to trade and compensate with:Jordan V Retro (Blk/Blk-Met Silver) size 11 - Jordan X Retro (Wht/Navy/Carolina/Red) size 11 - XIII Retro Low (White/Varsity Red/Blk) size 10.5

Quote:
What's your address?... I'll pick them up for you.

:rofl:
roll.gif

None of the XXI's will be copped for me...

da red pair wouldve gone great with that blazer & tie Damon Jones was rocking

SIZING QUESTION:

I've been reading that it is recommended to go down a 1/2 size with the XXI's. Can someone confirm this.....or do they run TRUE-TO-SIZE? Thanks.

i went down a half size and i think i could have even gone a whole size down without much trouble

i went a half size down and they fit nicely but i could have gone with my original size i think.
- it's spelt wrong on purpose.

Anyone know where I can find the red suede XXI's? I live in socal. In San Diego. And, I've been trying to buy these off of UTA and PYS. But, they ran out of my shoe size. My shoe size is an 11. Please and thanks in advance

Quote:
I've been reading that it is recommended to go down a 1/2 size with the XXI's.

I went down a half size 2 and for some people you really could go down a Whole size cause i could have done that 2. You need to get to a store and try them on cause everybodys feet are different but some people i know that got them all went down at least half a size or a Full size
DaKiNg

Quote:
Quote:
i went down a half size and i think i could have even gone a whole size down without much trouble

Dang. They run that BIG?

Yes! At least the reds do, I didn't pick up the whites yet. The forefoot is relatively wide so when your feet warm up, there's a bit of side to side movement.

For me they're running about 3/4 of a size too big. I went down 1/2 a size and still balled in some Thorlos. I'm debating getting another pair a full size smaller.

I have the white/black/red (red suede is on the way from pys I hope) and found they ran exactly to size. Im a US9 and mine fit perfectly, very snug. I highly suggest trying them on first, of course thats a little hard if your buying them online. Wore them in our game this week, first game of the finals and have to vote these as the best bball shoes EVER. They kill every other Jordan (My favorite previously was the XVIII and then the XI) on the court. Im glad they basically took the sole of the XX (which I thought had great grip but the rest of the shoe wasnt that comfortable) and added the simplicity of the XIII and XIV as far as going back to a standard lace system and height of the ankle support. For all those non-believers this shoe is the real deal as far as bball kicks go!!!

The XXIs run true to size.

I think people are saying they run big because the XXIs are THAT comfortable compared to the several previous Air Jordans.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31

Im in the same situation with pick your shoes, ordered mine tuesday with 2 day. Are we supposed to get a confirmation email?

I finally played ball in my White/Red's on Wednesday Night at the School Gym. I must say, these are definitely the most comfortable shoes Ive played in. Great Support, Great Traction, and Great Comfortability. Two Thumbs up in my book!

Still need to pick up these kicks...they look average in pics, but they are really nice in person.

THE FEEL OF THE SHOE is RIDICULOUS!

-- ***FOR SALE*** DMP SIZE 7.5...$450 OBO ...LET ME KNOW!--

EMAIL: AIM: bigcid19

Back
Top Bottom