***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

I'm surprised the "Italian Suede" XXIs are selling well, probably even better than the original ones. Wow.

ya there to freekin much man
WANTED: DS xlll og playoff's size 11.5-12 "They tell me im gainin weight i tell them im getting paid!"- Lil Weezy "

You might not have 3 or 4 pair but u gotta at least have 1 man! - Murphy Lee

check it out
myspace.com/jordan23f

hey Rob1977Y2K, can you ezinbox me where they still have the VIIs, I been busy moving this weekend and forgot all about them. thanks

another Detroiter up in here

My Eastbay order status says my order is "open". Will somebody please enlighten me as to what this means? Thanks NT!

Quote:
My Eastbay order status says my order is "open". Will somebody please enlighten me as to what this means? Thanks NT!

That could mean a variety of things. It could mean that your order is yet to be filled or your order is in processing. If you have the infamous G order number, there is a good possibility your may not order may not be filled. If it's a non G number order, then barring any other problems then you should get your shoes. Have a nice day. :D
happy.gif

Hey Cris77stan (that's my son's name, go figure). Try the Mr. Alans in Southfield 248 559 7818 or the one in Royal Oak (I don't have the number handy). Good Luck man!
-Rob
(WESTSIDE DETROIT)

leocabrera

where u get that fitted?
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK-J

i have practically no love for these shoes at all, but wow, this commercial for this sneaker is juz mad motivating, i was speechless when i saw it,

Just came back from FL NYC 42nd

they still have a FSR for those who didn't get their pairs.

BUT they don't have a 13.5
they said that they don't carry them at retail stores (online only)

if anyone has a 13.5 Red/Suede drop me a message.

Dont Know if this has been asked but didnt anyone try to decipher the message on the side of the shoe

Quote:
Dont Know if this has been asked but didnt anyone try to decipher the message on the side of the shoe

go to Jumpman23.com and hold keys "M" and "J" on start up
to reveal its true secrets :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:

I think that's legit because when the XXs dropped last year, I went to NTNY (was probably fifth online) and nobody before me ordered a 13.5 and I asked for that size and they said they only had 13 or 14. 13.5 is a tricky size. Sometimes they make it, sometimes they dont.
Love the shoe game.

LIQ12345 I got it on lids.com like 6 months ago. but it was the last one, dont know if they got more or not.

Quote:
Just came back from FL NYC 42nd

they still have a FSR for those who didn't get their pairs.

they said that they don't carry them at retail stores (online only)

same at FL NYC 34TH, and they do also carry the all black 10's, so someone interested in, just go there.

damn finishline.com went through theres quick as hell 2day...this morning they had all sizes...now only 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 14, 15

i don't understand y ppl wanna order from finishline.com? you gotta pay the tax and the shipping, just go to store to pick up yours, a lot of stores still have FSR.

the red suedes are really nice but my footaction didn't get them. had to settle for the whites. still a hot shoe.

Back
Top Bottom