***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

Here in the Valley (CA), the Northridge mall has 5 shoe stores and all of them only have the displays left. They have about 3-4 pairs left. I wanted to get a pair but I dont want to settle on buying creased and stained shoes. These sold a lot better than I expected. It might actually sell out within the next week or so.
====================================
MySpace
He owed us nothing.
His only obligation was to play basketball.​

Yo im so glad i got the suede 21's instead of the 7's, they are butta.
OH man dont sleep boys these are just ridiculous.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

I copped my White XXI Last week in Paris. But I would really like to cop the red ones!!! Those are :pimp:
pimp.gif

I love the XXIs but they make my feet sweat bullets ! I'm scared that after a period of time your shoes will stink because they get so wet on the inside. I wish they had vents like the XIV or something similar. That is my only complaint of the XXI. I think the Suede will make you sweat faster.
C O O K # 4 5

Well, I can't wait to get mine. Getting mine tomorrow. Called finishline cause I didn't get an e-mail telling me when it was shipped. They gave a tracking number and they should be here tomorrow on 3/1. Can't wait.

I'm not surprised by your comments, 4fitness. There really isn't any substantial ventilation anywhere on the shoe... which is unfortunate when you want them for their intended purpose.

That's all well and good for me cuz I wouldn't use them to ball in... you can't do the 'new shoe walk' while playing ball and I'd rather keep them as close to mint as possible.

If rock any J's to ball in, it's the XIV I'm wearing.
Two years with Foot Locker. Three with NikeTown. Collecting forever.

1. OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black) size 10.5/11 - OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red) size 10.5/11
  2. Willing to trade and compensate with:Jordan V Retro (Blk/Blk-Met Silver) size 11 - Jordan X Retro (Wht/Navy/Carolina/Red) size 11 - XIII Retro Low (White/Varsity Red/Blk) size 10.5

I was at a store today that had both colors of the XXI on sale already. I'm guessing neither color is selling too well at that particular store because I've never seen them put stuff on sale this early, especially for Jordans. Or maybe they only have a few pairs in sizes that never sell there.

Quote:
I was at a store today that had both colors of the XXI for only $140. I'm guessing neither color is selling too well at that particular store because I've never seen them put stuff on sale this early, especially for Jordans.

where???

Quote:
I was at a store today that had both colors of the XXI for only $140. I'm guessing neither color is selling too well at that particular store because I've never seen them put stuff on sale this early, especially for Jordans.

Fakes perhaps?
Two years with Foot Locker. Three with NikeTown. Collecting forever.

1. OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black) size 10.5/11 - OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red) size 10.5/11
  2. Willing to trade and compensate with:Jordan V Retro (Blk/Blk-Met Silver) size 11 - Jordan X Retro (Wht/Navy/Carolina/Red) size 11 - XIII Retro Low (White/Varsity Red/Blk) size 10.5

Hey Everybody,

In your opinion, which air unit feels softer under your foot, the Zoom unit or the regular encapsulated Air unit ?

Thanks,
Shundy

Nope, they definitely aren't fake. It's a legit store in Connecticut. I was really shocked to see the price on them because they never have Jordans on sale this early.

Quote:
In your opinion, which air unit feels softer under your foot, the Zoom unit or the regular encapsulated Air unit ?

The Air unit is softer (black = Air, red =zoom)
Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

what kind of air is already in place when you receive them?
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: [email protected]

BPTLakers- What store in CT? And where in CT?...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Here's a picture of my red suede XXI's(from the wdywt thread)...

feb270qc.jpg

These shoes overall are great. They look so much better on your feet like people have mentioned. That with the excellent comfort makes it a great shoe.

They do however make your feet kind of sweaty like someone previous stated.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Free ScKid20!​

BPTLakers- I'm from connecticut and would also like to know where this store is. :wink:
wink.gif

Also, any better pics of Bibby's XXI lows :nerd:
nerd.gif

I got the white n thr red on the same day, then on my way out the melo hit me so I have to go back to pick it up, dam I hated when that happened
Looking for dmp size 8-9 in sac

I called Eastbay to check on my Red XXI's and they said that they are doing a quality control check before they ship the orders. I hope they did not get a bad batch from Jordan brand.

Quote:

the black pod(air) feels softer.
love is taking the air less travelled.

anyone order from finishline.com? - just got an email saying they cannot fill my order through normal fulfillment channels are looking to other fulfilment channels (ie store supplies, i guess) - my order is basically in limbo at this point

what gets me is i ordered friday night (right after getting g status'd from eastbay) and they were still accepting orders for size 10.5 as of sunday night

looks like finishline.com is up to their old tricks again

Back
Top Bottom