***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

I sure do love my pair:

p3020083s3ty.jpg

For the next 2 weeks KICKS-R-US.com will be selling the White/Red XXI for $155.00 plus shipping.......

s

p3020083s3ty.jpg

I definately need to cop those shorts. Just copped the Red Suedes for 173 shipped :smile:

Those XXIs, Moss, looked like a chameleon next to that tee and shorts
laugh.gif

" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

I just got my XXI's in from UpTempoAir.com and they are SEXY. Unlike most of you, I have liked the XXI's from the beginning and won't stop.

born at: 4/16/91 11:47 PM

i'm going on vacation next week to cali..no more cold maryland weather for me! i'll see what i can find over there. i hope the 21's are on sale so i can get another pair

I'M GLAD I GOT MY PAIR
you want war i gather my troops then kidnap ya girl and make her.. eat.. my.... sea-man.. soup...then put it on video like bin-laden do :lol:

I wore mine to work. Got a couple of people to say what shoes were those and that they were hot! hehe. Soon I hope to have the white/red/blacks

^Nice,those pics make the red XXI look great.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

I wore mine. I live in Diego, Cali. It started to sprinkle and I was just like Oh Crap!!! I thought it would rain heavy. And, I was wearing mine today. Now I probably won't wear them ever again. Probably buy the white/red/black and wear those from now on. Oh, and moss where did you get those shorts? Need shorts that fit my J shirt

Back
Top Bottom