***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

Sample has MJ's sig on the tongue instead. Im not liking the mesh on the tongue but that might have solved the ventilation problem with the shoes though. Thanks Rapodoc.
====================================
MySpace
He owed us nothing.
His only obligation was to play basketball.​

Thanks for those sample pics! I thought i remebered the back havin that shiny plastic but didnt remember the shape bein so different. Thank god they lowered the height of the toungue :wow:
eek.gif

Yo liked these so much just ordered my white red blacks to go with my red suedes.
kicks r us 168
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

after seeing the commercial, i might need to get a pair
[/center]Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (7.5, 9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10, 11), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Denim/Denim-Mean Green ("Denim Hulks") Nike Dunk Low (3.5y), Midnight Fog/Black/White-Altitude Green Nike Dunk Low Pro (10)

XXIs are hot and I still need to cop both pairs. Lets get this to 100 pages
TEST THE PEOPLE PLEASE BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO NIKETALK MEMBER #2
Looking for French VII Retro Card
Email: [email protected]
AIM: Jonny91589

At first i didnt like these kicks much but yall put some good pics up, the stealth aka black/grey jonts will definately fit well with my DC apparel

Quote:
selling quick because people are jumping on the wagon

b/c of good advertising..see nationwide commercial.
"If they [the Clippers] play in the NBDL, they'll make the playoffs."
Sir Charles on Sam Cassell's comment that the Clippers will make the playoffs

u guys rekon these are the best selling Jordans for a long time??? like since the 13s or 14s?
1 Arm 1da - I tie my shoes with my teeth

hell JB must've done a good job to make ME cop them at retail....and i NEVER buy new j's for retail...

(technically i used a giftcard and paid 135 but still it was at retail...190...crazy)

They look good when they're in your hands. But on my feet they look so bulky and ugly, but they're comfy. I think i'll cop the black/silver colourway and most probably the black/red lows.
WANTED: I want your size 11.5-12 Air Jordan DMP. Hit me up with your contact info and we'll talk business from there!

Quick Question On the XXI on the bottom sole where you push inorder too remove the pods that is clear
yea does anyone know if that willyellow I think it would and im worried LOL
I DON'T COLLECT JAY'S I WEAR THEM.

Back
Top Bottom