***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

138855_010_A

just got this shirt here is the description from niketown.com

You were born to shine. The AJ XXI DNA Tee symbolizes the heritage of Michael Jordan, and reminds you of who you are and who you can become.

Men's V-inset short-sleeve tee sports a foil AJXXI and DNA symbol graphic on the chest to remind you of your birthright.
UV-sensitive ink background graphic shows up under black light , which helps de-code the underlying Brand Jordan message.
Foil Jumpman logo embellishment at upper back neck keeps the sizzle coming.
Fabric: 100% cotton. Imported

now I have to get a blacklight

I say this after practice daily, XXIs are superior ! That's my new line.

C O O K # 4 5
I got Red suede XXI sz 12 DS if you need it.

Advertising sells. Hype helps.
138855_010_A

^^ Where did that shirt come from
eek.gif

Any other colors, and sold out at niketown.com? Never seen that there.
" on my Hype"
'CLASS OF 2005!' - Represent
~Best Jordan Ever: XIV Especially the black/white
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

Saw BOTh the Red suedes and White leathers @ NTLA earlier today and had to cop the White/Red/Black ones. Straight fire. So clean, so elegant, so Jordanesque. The Reds, IMO, are GHETTO ugly and from the looks of it....they will scuff and show scratches like crazy.

BTW, normally I wear a 13 in J's....but had to go down a 1/2 size in the XX1s (could've gone down a full size w/ no problem). They definitely run BIG.

Yeah I normally wear 10.5, tried on the size 10 at my local FL and it fit perfectly. I just ordered my 10.5 off of pickyourshoes, and i hope its not TOO big :\

Maybe shoulda stuck with the 10, but I woulda got the display which many heads touched and tried on over the last week so i went with pys. We'll see. I disagree on the red ghettoness. Not afraid of no blood/crip... what is this, 1990? lol i know they are still around here and there but its only bloodlike if you wear pure red shorts, red shirt/jacket/sweater, and a pure red hat/bandanna... then thats crazy... othere than that, they are very clean and in great quality.
" on my Hype"
"I can't let this chance pass me by. Like Michael Jordan, rookie year, I believe I can fly." -Keak Da Sneak yadidasayin?!!!

XXIs do run 1/2 size big in the white/blk's. haven't gotten my reds yet but i think they also run big, so i ordered 1/2 size smaller based on what everyone is saying...Love these shoes and they are great for ballin!
tongue.gif

------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: [email protected]

i had to get 9.5 cause the 9 was a display...the 9 fit perfectly (altho i usually wear a 9, it didn't seem to run big) but the 9.5 was a bit roomy and it looked huge on my feet. oh well i'll adjust to it, but they are pretty sick.

I usually wear an 11 but after getting it at size 11 I think I would have to move it to .5 inch more. They fit but hardly any breathing room. Oh, and the ventilation on the shoe is nice.

That's great news. They are a great shoe. I probably should have gone with half a size bigger. Got hardly any room. Anyway, I love the shoes! And I can't wait to get the white/red/black colorway

So they do run half a size big? Everywhere i went today didnt have any size 11 >:
mad.gif
. But footaction had a 10.5 and didnt cop casue it was closing and i didnt have time to try em on. I hope there still there tommorow :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
So they do run half a size big? Everywhere i went today didnt have any size 11 . But footaction had a 10.5 and didnt cop casue it was closing and i didnt have time to try em on. I hope there still there tommorow .

lol if you go in the morning, they should most liekly be there because they wouldnt have any customers b/w close and open unless a worker got it which most liekly they would have gotten theres by now.

I have nevr heard .5 size ibgger until THIS PAGE... weird. maybe it depends on your feet. i wear size 10.5 EVERYTHING but i do have 1 size 11 Linen Xs which fits fine... and now i just tried on my friends size 9 XIII and it fits tightly but still fits as if a 9.5 would be perfect (or 10). I 10.5 i have right now in flints and thats fine. I tried on the size 10 XXI red suedes and they fit perfectly... ordered 10.5 though so well see.
" on my Hype"

Hi guys I've been dieing to post on this forum, theres some awesome info to be found on this place.

Anyways I copped my pair just last week and I must say that it is a comfortable shoe and yes it does get pretty hot in there but the comfort makes up for that. By the way I found that for me, they run slightly bigger because I'm a size 9 and my size 9 XXIs are a little too bulky but I also don't mind.

Well here's my pic and I love all the other pics you guys have posted up as well. Oh one more thing, I'm from Australia so be kind :b
tongue.gif

My feet must be swelling because a half size over is perfect for ballin in the whites and a full size over feels perfect for casual in the reds.

There will be much regret for those who slept on the reds.

I just got a pair of red suedes as a gift. I think I'm going to return them and get something else that I actually want.

Quote:
Where did that shirt come from?Any other colors, and sold out at niketown.com? Never seen that there

Also comes in red, and white. Niketown.com has ther black and white.

I think I will buy a half size bigger for my next XXI's. I can't wait. Just about 2 weeks till I get paid and buy some new kicks. Although, I have a lot of J's and other kicks that I want. Going to have to decide which ones to get.

I wore my red suede 21s to school on Friday for the first time and I broke pobally 50 necks! People said I was the richest kid in the school and everyone went down to feel them. That was one of the best days ever!

Will the low versions come with the interchangable pods?

Might possibly have been asked before...but i dont have time to look at all 99 posts in the 21 forum...

Quote:
WOW 100 pages is this more than the DMP post

No way, DMP had 300+ pages. I think it even reached 400 page mark.
As for the fit, I got a sz 10, my usual size and they fit just right. SO if you guys are going to buy, if possible, try the shoe on because we cant seem to get a clear answer on wether it fits true to size, fit big, or fit small.
====================================
MySpace
He owed us nothing.
His only obligation was to play basketball.​

Back
Top Bottom