***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

I have a chance to get the red xxi's but i wear s size 12 they only have a size 13 should i get them or will they be to big.
NIKETALK TEST THEIR MOTHERS BEFORE THEY GET IN THE BED. MEMBER#1 (Founder)

Not sure about that one. I think you might be able to wear a 13. But, it all depends on your feet.

DonDon18 you really gotta try them on first and see how they look and feel on you, otherwise you might regret it. But I guess you might also regret not getting your pair of XXI.

SAY NT'ERS DONT YALL THINK THE RED XX1'S ARE GOING TO FADE FAST
ohwell.gif

PHATGANGSTA1

keep spraying them with water/stain-proofer and they should remain bright
That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at [email protected]

Strange we haven't seen better pics of the black/silver ones.

I took the time to read Proffessor K's review of the XXI in this month's Sole Collector. I though every point he made was exactly what I thought when I played in my white/red XXIs. The major downside is how hot the inside of this shoe gets. I was also glad to see that the review didn't kiss this shoe's @#%$, K also talked about how the interchangeable pods is probably more of a tech. gimmick than a necessity. It's true I mean the tiny little surface of air you get won't give you much of a difference in feel between the zoom and the regular air. But hey the shoe is still the best in the last six years.
[/i]
Now located in or around your city

I was at work (champs) and i took a drink of my orange soda and it almost fell but i grabbed it but a lil dot got on my red suedes. im pretty upset is there any way to get it off?

First let me say that the XXI's are one of the BEST "Air Jordan" shoes of ALL TIME. In terms of style, comfort, performance....I can't think of a better Jordan shoe EVER.

IMO the Jordan line started to go down hill after the XIII's (last time I bought a non-retro J) and I'm very pleased that the design has gone back to simple/classic form that defined the Air Jordan legacy.

The XIX and XX model were complete TRASH did not deserve the Jordan name or Jumpman logo on them. All I can say is that I'm glad that all the BS gimmicks (straps, lasering, patent leather, lace covers, etc.) are NOWHERE to be seen on the latest model. That's one of the reason's why I decided to purchase the XXIs.

THANK YOU TO JORDAN BRAND FOR RESTORING MY FAITH IN YOUR SHOES. :smokin
smokin.gif

XIX, XX = PURE TRASH!!! :rolleyes
eyes.gif

XXI = :pimp:
pimp.gif

got the whites when they dropped. passed on the reds. lookin' forward to coppin' those black suede joints. so many j's, so little time.

Quote:
Welcome to niketalk and keep on rockin and not deadstocking

i must say, i wholeheartedly agree w/ this statement 8)
glasses.gif

I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

^^^^
yes this is true
and i have to say that this maybe the first time i have ever bought all the colorways of just one shoe. i love the xxi!!!!!!
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs

DonDon18

Theyll be too big. BUT - its your dime.

Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

Sooo

Who has that XXI shirt and what does it say under UV/Blacklight???? To you guys who actually want the shirt, your local champs sports has it, atleast mine does.
holla @
[email protected] OR IM me @ daaznfella suckaaaa!......
for dope jordan tees, go to WWW.OVERSTAND.NET...you wont be sorry!
[/b]​

The Air Jordan XXI's are straight FIRE!!! They are really cool. Also, I'd like to know how to take care of the suede part of the shoe. I don't want it to fade.

DAng mine just came in today from finishline and the shoe looks amazing but feels average the 10's are still the best ballin shoes. I got the reds man they lookin good though staight fire i was not even going to cop these bought missed out on the 7's so this was the next best thing. not as happy though all the pods inserts
Quote:
I from tha ghetto homie I was raised on bread n baloney cant come around here cuz u phony
do not seem different feel the same.

The Red Suedes definitely run big! I got a sz 10, and they fit like a 10.5.
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom